PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Overall the school is pretty good. The middle school is horrid. Two of the three teachers single out on people. I went here and I had a horrid time. I hated middle school. I only rated it one star because of 1-5 grades and the food.(mac n cheese)

It took us touring over a half dozen schools before we found St Paul and immediately knew it was the perfectplace for our children. The classrooms were larger, cleaner and more technologically advanced than all other. Then I met the people that teach and run this facility.... There is no more carrying environment in the area to raise your children! Small class sizes, test scores well above any surrounding schools, curriculums that blow my mind weekly when comparing to friends with children in the same grades attending charter and public, as well as teachers with the skill set and heart to teach strong morales.

St. Paul Lutheran School is an excellent school! The teachers are diverse, experienced, and fully committed to student success. The family-like atmosphere and smaller class sizes allow for individualized attention and fosters strong bonds between classmates, teachers, and parents. If you want a Christ centered education and challenging academics for your child, then St. Paul is the right choice!

St. Paul Lutheran School is a wonderfully Christian environment for children to learn and grow both in knowledge but also in character and faith development. There is an incredibly warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere in the school. The class sizes are small and the teachers are loving, knowledgeable, and patient. Kids get extra attention as needed. If you want your kids to go to a school that is academically challenging but also built on the Christian faith and centers on Jesus then there is no finer school than St. Paul. Check out their web page at www.stpaulptc.org

My three kids began preschool at St. Paul this year. My oldest was in pre-kindergarten and learned so much more than I expected him too. The curriculum is developmentally appropriate and still academically challenging. Kids are encouraged to do their best with the support of loving, caring teachers. My son is entering kindergarten and has the foundation needed to start his formal education. I can not say enough about the loving, Christ-centered support the teachers and staff provide for the students

We have had children in this school for 10 years and are very happy there. We appreciate the incredibly caring, family atmosphere. The principle and teachers are always striving to make the school a better place. The curriculum is both appropriate and challenging and our children have had the opportunity for advancement in math, spelling, and reading. We would recommend this school to anyone looking for a quality, Christian education.

Don't be fooled by these reviews. Maybe the lower grades are ok (we were not here for them) but the middle school is horrible. The curriculum is unchallenging and unmotivating (one does a power point everyday and has the kids write notes off of it, while she answers personal email...that's not teaching!) Also, all except maybe 3 kids in middle school are on the honor roll, they hand out extra credit like candy and let kids turn in assignments whenever they want), teachers are inconsistent and always letting the kids down by promising to do things and never doing them. They have zero accountability from the principal. The principal tells you what you want to hear and likes things status quo. Tuition goes up every year, but nothing new is added. There is no discipline. My children were appalled at the way the kids talked to the teachers. Never mind the endless disruptions from the kids who need discipline and never get it. My child cried for most of the year from being bored and did not want to go. We will not be going back (along with many others), which is a shame because the school has potential, but they have the wrong person leading the pack.

Amazing school where the teachers actually LOVE the students. Students score in the top 2% in IOWA testing. Students who go on to high school are ready for the rigorous academic programs. Love this school and the staff!

I've been very pleased with the education my kids are getting at St. Paul. The teachers are excellent. I feel safe leaving my children there and my children feel safe there as well. Most of the parents are unbelievably supportive.

I have 3 children at St. Paul that have attended for 3 years. They receive an excellent, Christian-based education and score at the top on their standardized achievement tests. My kids were reading at the 2nd grade level or above after kindergarten, and they could not read at all upon entering kindergarten! I love this school and am very involved as a parent and volunteer at the school. The teachers care about the physical, emotional, academic and spiritual growth of every child there. You will love St. Paul. I have encouraged several friends to bring their kids to St. Paul and NONE of them have been disappointed or have left. It is like a welcoming family there, and my kids love school and all of their teachers and classmates. We will keep them there until we move or until 8th grade; whichever comes first!

Last modified St Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8