Bad
Good

Huddleston is a phenomenal school, as a parent I'm really surprised to see the 7 rating. As one of the older school buildings in the area, we dealt with some facility challenges last year, and I thought the administration handled it beautifully. This is my families third elementary school, and I can state from experience that the students here feel safe, supported, encouraged, challenged, included and valued. What more could you want as a parent? At each grade level the curriculum includes challenging topics combined with hands on learning. The second grade hallway is lined with artwork and 'all about me' projects. In third grade the students complete a mini-society project where they interview for jobs, budget their paychecks and design a prototype product to 'sell' at market day. The whole program spans several months and the kids learn so much! Market day was amazing. The parents get 'Huddlebucks' to spend while the kids run 'booths' displaying their products. In 4th grade the students put on a colonial tea complete with costumes and historic dances. In 5th grade the students design, build and race their own motorized car. They also compete in 'rocket day' where the students build their own rockets. The PE teachers host 'running club' every morning before school, and this year's field day was so much fun. Parent involvement is encouraged, and on any day there are dozens of parents eating lunch with their kids. Really can't say enough about Huddleston.

I highly recommend Huddleston Elementary to anyone researching schools in the Peachtree City area. My daughter is on her second year there and really enjoying it. The teachers are very experienced and do a great job of providing an exciting, challenging and fun environment for the kids. The administrative staff is very talented, forward thinking and involved with the day to day operation of the school. Parent involvement is also very important I've learned and I can tell you there's no shortage here. The school itself is very clean, organized and easy to use. The playground is a large and safe area the kids enjoy. Huddleston also uses a green approach as well as an importance in health and wellness with the children. This inspires them to live healthy and help the environment and is just one of the many extras. Great library, reading program and much more. Go Hounds!

We are having an exceptional experience with Huddleston Elementary. The principal and administrative staff are always working toward giving the children the best experience possible. The teachers are committed to excellence and willing to help each child achieve his or her personal best. I have two children there who are quite different from each other, but both of them are being challenged and they are having fun. They get up each day and can't wait to go to school. The library is huge and the library staff is knowledgeable and always there for the kids. I have even gotten to know the janitorial staff and cafeteria staff. They are great with the kids and my children always want to bring them cookies when they bring in treats for their birthdays. Volunteer parents are always around whenever I go to the school. I can't imagine my kids going anywhere else!

My Daughter is in her second year at huddleston and she is improving by leaps and bounds. I Love this school the staff is amazing. They have a loop program that allows the students and Teacher to all stay Together and move up to the next Grade. So my daughters 2nd grade teacher is also her 3rd. she has wonderfull caring teacher with small enough classes that each child gets fair attention. I would give HHS 10 stars if I could

We have a daughter that just entered Kindergarten at Huddleston and I can honestly say that it is an amazing school. The principal is always right there greeting people and making you feel welcome. You can tell she really loves her job and the kids mean so much to her. We have nothing but excellent things to say about our daughters teacher. We are just so proud to be part of the Huddleston Family and feel so lucky to be zoned to this school

I was a teacher in four different states before I was a mom, and Huddleston is the finest school by far I have been associated with. The teachers are outstanding and consistently go the extra mile to be sure all the children are actively engaged and learning. The administration is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. Parents are made to feel welcome and encouraged to participate in both the classroom and in a multitude of other areas. There is a feeling of home and family at this school that is stronger than any others I have been in. I would recommend Huddleston to any parent and child for an exceptional elementary experience.

Our family moved to this state last year and are pleased beyond words with this school. For starters, the principal, Rebecca Maddox, is an exceptional leader and person. She is more than 110% involved in all areas of this school. Every teacher we have met has a passion for what they do. They sincerely care about the kids and their success. They don't just do their job, they go above and beyond job expectations and requirements. The organization at this school is top notch. The opportunitites are substantial. We have even had to skip out on some activities because so many are offered. We highly reccommend this school. It is absolutely wonderful!

Huddleston is a wonderful school. Their academic, music and especial education programs make a big difference in my child's life. The PTO is very active and great to work with. The teachers and administrative personnel are truly above and beyond standards.

This school has an educational atmosphere that is student-centered and parent-friendly. Teachers are highly qualified and truly care about the students. The teachers here go above and beyond what the state requires, and the students perform up to their high expectations. The administration is very visible and actively involved in the learning that goes on in the school. Parents are more than welcome to participate in all areas. It is common to see parent volunteers helping in the Media Center, in classrooms, in the courtyard, and in the habitiat. Many parents eat lunch with their students on a regular basis. I have been pleased with all that I have encountered at Huddleston and look forward to many years here.

Last modified Huddleston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.