Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

It was an okay experience. Would not send my kids their again if given the chance. Bullying is an issue and administration does nothing about it. I had an issue with a teacher and it fell on deaf ears amongst administration. This was disheartening given the fact other teachers were backing me up. This teacher is still there. The cliques and gossiping amongst the parents is some of the worst I have ever experienced, it's something you will have to learn to navigate. It's there and it's not going anywhere-I chalked it up to living in a small town (bubble).

Amount of homework: Agree

The work we get now is less than what we received at our other school. Is a great balance.

We just started at PCES and could not be happier. The teachers are so warm and welcoming. The other kids in the class have each made my children feel at home. The school has taken the time to look at past records and determine where curriculums differ and work on filling in gaps.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I would like to see more long term projects. I feel this teaches kids time management skills.

We just love this school. They are very good at focusing on the individual child. Let me give an example. As a parent, I was very concerned that another parent is making homework an issue. Just because her child can not handle it. She wants everyone to think like her. I have just been assured that nothing will change for my child. If a parent wants a modified plan for their child- then it will be just for their child. I commend this school in working to meet every child's needs. I know it can not be easy.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I feel there needs to be more homework. Kids need to practice and apply their knowledge in all subjects daily.

Peachtree City Elementary School is a great school as are all Fayette County schools. I am sickened by the negative comments about this school and others in Fayette County. Education and educators these days, seem to take more and more hits. NEWS FLASH- no one or thing is perfect. Another news flash, Great Schools has no monitoring system. You can post anything about any school at any time. Try it, and then have someone report the comment that the post is not true- it will stay posted. Just a reminder to not believe everything you read on the internet.

Peachtree City Elementary is a great school. We relocated here this summer, and this school has far exceeded my expectations. My neighbor moved to another home, and kept her children at this school. It is warm and friendly, has a family atmosphere. The quality of instruction is top notch. They have a unique scheduling model that is fantastic for kids receiving support services. Glad I have 5 more years here.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My son was in 2nd grade, receiving a workload of a 5th grader on a weekly basis!

Our school is just the best. The staff is great- today at Field Day you could not tell the difference between the kids and teachers. Everyone had a great time. It is discouraging to read negative posts, no one is perfect and it is sad to think that people have their child in a school that they think is terrible; would let them continue to attend. I think that says a lot about a person. I did take the time to do some fact checking on my own as a recent post about special education was very upsetting to me. The AP is special education certified and the principal has been the leader of a birth to 21 special needs school, has had many self contained programs in the schools to which she was assigned, has been a speaker at an Autism Inclusion conference, and a visitation site for autism inclusion programs. I find it hard to believe that people that involved in an area would be negative. I was not there but I wanted people outside the school to have enough information to make a decision on their own.

Last modified Peachtree City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.