Posted August 23, 2014
I can't imagine teaching in any other school! Peachtree City Elementary is my second home. I love that the school has such a caring, family atmosphere. Every employee wants the very best for each student. The administration is top notch and the teachers are treated very professionally! The parents and students make PCES a wonderful place to be!

Posted May 25, 2010
This was my child's first year in public school, having been in a Montessori environment through 3rd grade. Everyone made him feel welcome and part of the group. The staff is extremely caring and attentive. They really know how to run a school efficiently and effectively to make the whole school experience really fun. My son has really enjoyed himself. The big negative in my mind about this school, however, is the junky food being served in the cafeteria, including the ice cream freezer and the slush puppy machine. If they would get rid of that, things would be great! Overall, I'm happy, though.

Peachtree City Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
The school has a family atmosphere where children are treated with love and respect. They offer different kinds of after school activities that children enjoy participating, like chorus and other clubs.

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted February 22, 2009
PTC Elementary couldn't have been a better choice for my children. All the staff and teachers are very caring. My 1st grader is reading at a nearly 4th grade reading level. I love going to the school and seeing all the kids so happy in hallways. It is truly like an extension of your home. My kids love going to school and never want to miss a day.

Posted July 14, 2008
PTC Elementary is a wonderful school. It may not be the newest and best in the city, however it is not the building that makes the school. The Teachers, Staff and Parents work together to provide students with quality education. Parent involement is key to your childs success. The doors are open to the entire building for volunteers, whether you have an hour or muliple hours each week. You will not find a more loving or caring group of Teachers anywhere.

Posted November 13, 2007
Our daughter has been attending PTC Elementary since kindergarten. We have found the school to be very student oriented and above all, very dedicated to give gifted students every opportunity to accel. We are lookig froward to send our three younger children to this school as well.

Posted July 11, 2007
I've had 3 children in this school and do not have one complaint. This school brings out the best in each child. I can't thank Mrs. Robinson enough for the change she has brought about in my oldest child. My oldest son had a difficult teacher in the past that had him thinking that all teachers were out to get him so he started not to care. Mrs. Robinson took a special interest in him and would not let him fall between the cracks and showed him that teachers really do care that their kids learn. All of my kids have enjoyed all of their teachers here so much. It will be a hard day when we have to leave because everyone cares so much.

Posted April 04, 2007
We moved to Peachtree City for the quality of the schools here, and Peachtree City Elementary has far exceeded our expectations. The staff is outstanding, and the whole school is warm & nurturing. I am very impressed with the individualized instruction both my daughters have received as well as the hands-on learning that goes on throughout the school. Fayette County runs a fantastic school system, but PCES is tops in my book as a GREAT SCHOOL!

Peachtree City Elementary School 3

Posted April 04, 2006

Peachtree City Elementary School
201 Wisdom Rd, Peachtree City, GA  30269
Last modified Peachtree City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peachtree City Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top