Posted August 09, 2011
My daughter is just starting her 3rd year at Oak Grove and as a parent, I could not be more pleased with the quality of the education from this school. It is not just the teachers who go above and beyond, it is every member of the staff of this great school. I also volunteer and I have seen firsthand how the teachers do whatever it takes to teach your child in the way that best suits their individual learning style. Both Mrs. Hancock and Mrs. Angelo deserve special thanks for their leadership and dedication to the school and most importantly, the students. I am proud to say that my child attends Oak Grove Elementary! Go Braves!

Posted April 26, 2011
Oak Grove is a great school . My daughter has excellent teachers and all of the other staff I have worked with have been friendly and very helpful.

Posted July 11, 2010
I love the education my children are reciving at this school. It couldn't have been a better investment. I love everything about the school all around.

Oak Grove Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2009
This school has proven to be everything I could want for my children. The teachers have been friendly, supportive, and caring as they woork hard to meet their indiviual students' needs. Our Principal is hard working, dedicated and involved in school activities and childrens' growth. I am so grateful for this warm, nurturing, school for my children.

Posted August 12, 2009
As a former teacher, now a stay at home Mom, I could not be happier with Oak Grove Elementary. I volunteer at the school quite often but even when I could not (small children) the principal knew my name! I love the fact that this is a small neighborhood type school and all the teachers know the children well. The curriculum is the same excellent one provided in all Fayette County schools and the teachers are imaginative and creative in implementing it. I am sooo pleased with the school, I only wish that I had taught there and that Bonnie Hancock had been my boss!

Posted August 12, 2009
I have two children in Oak Grove Elementary School and we have been very pleased with the school. Both of my children have different learning styles and the school has met both of their needs. One child is not a 'typical' student. The teachers and the administration have worked hard to help us figure out ways to help him reach his full potential. The teachers are passionate and caring. My kids are thriving. There are learning more than just the three R's. They are learning to overcome challenges, be good students, good citizens and good friends to the entire Oak Grove family.

Posted August 12, 2009
Oak Grove is by far the most academically progressive school in Fayette County. It was the pilot school for many new programs in enrichment and special education. The teachers and administrators are top notch - they are professional, dedicated, organized, and super sweet with the children. They go way above and beyond their regular duties as teachers, and take a special interest in each child. There is a very high level of parental involvement, and it is greatly appreciated by the school. If I could choose any elementary school in Fayette County, I would choose Oak Grove without question.

Posted August 12, 2009
I was glad to learn of this website and the fantastic information available on it. Keep up the good work! I am also happy to share my opinion of my son's elementary school Oak Grove, in Peachtree City, Ga. I have had children in many schools and am amazed and thrilled to see how superior our school is in comparison, in so many ways! The teachers have all been fantastic academically, but are also warm, loving and kind to every child. Parents are very involved and take great pride in the school, it is like one big family where everyone cares about each other. Children's 'special' needs (academic, emotional, medical, developmental, physical, psychological) are all taken care of with skill, experience, patience, care and love. Five stars aren't enough!

Posted July 17, 2009
I can not say enough good things about Oak Grove. The teachers and staff are absolutely wonderful. We are in the process of moving into a larger house and I won't even leave the Oak Grove school district b/c we think that highly of them. I have 2 students attending now and look forward to sending my other 2 in years to come.

Oak Grove Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2009

Oak Grove Elementary School
101 Crosstown Dr, Peachtree City, GA  30269
Last modified Oak Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top