Bad
Good

This was the best year ever for my child. She loved her teachers. The teachers gave me their cell phone numbers and we had an open line of communication. School is what you make it. Dress code has changed and is no longer an issue.

I do NOT like this school. The teachers do not seem to care about their students education and do not communicate well at all. They offer more excuses than solution. I've sat "waiting" in the front office and the conversations I've overheard these "Authority" figures engage in only annoyed me more. They care more about maintaining their Title I status. I've signed up to home school my child until he moves past Perry Middle School and into Veteran's High.

Love this school!! We are having a great year. Lots of support with teachers and Administration!!

I felt that dress code was more important than any other factor. I ended up taking my children out of Perry Middle School and moving them to another school in a different county. I was not impressed with this school at all.

As a parent i feel that this school was more involved in the dress code than their academics, their athletics were average at best. The teachers were uptight and did not seem to care about teaching. The prinicples were also horrible and cared more about their image than the students and school.

The acedemics and teachers are awesome, but the students there need a little more discipline.

Last modified Perry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.