Bad
Good

Five of my kids went thru this school I had to pull them out to home School, the teachers spend they day gossiping about the Parents more than teaching they are not a good roll model The staff is racists and cruel with the kids worst school I ever seen And the school board doesn't do anything because the friend of the friend Is always pulling it out.

It is the best school I've ever been connected with and I've already had 4 kids of my own that went through school. One of the most important good parts of this school is the principal. He is always enthusiastic and gives his teachers so many "pats on the back" for their work. And they are great and truly deserve recognition. He is genuinely interested in each student and the children know this. It's quite easy for others to see. I wish my granddaughter could continue in this school for many, many more years.

My son started at Perry Primary and had a miserable first grade experience. The staff was not concerned with my son's wellbeing or his education. Thankfully we moved overseas where he has excelled and surpassed our expectations in the areas of physics and mathematics.Hopefully, Perry Primary has changed since we left the community several years ago. Boards such as this did not exist then.

I have a child here and the new principal is great he cares for the children as the assistance.The teachers are great .My child is getting help without my begging for them to test .They did it and are giving my child what he needs to be succesful.The previous principal wasn't intrested .It's so much better.

Have had three children attend this school over the years....Older school that has been renovated & updated so it is now great. Are a lot of little ones under one roof, but class sizes are great. New principal coming '07-08 so that should improve things even more. Teachers we have had are FABULOUS and it's been a near perfect experience. LOTS of parental involvement. My children have always LOVED IT.

Last modified Perry Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1