Perry, GA

Posted February 23, 2014
Five of my kids went thru this school I had to pull them out to home School, the teachers spend they day gossiping about the Parents more than teaching they are not a good roll model The staff is racists and cruel with the kids worst school I ever seen And the school board doesn't do anything because the friend of the friend Is always pulling it out.

Perry Primary School

Posted November 09, 2010
It is the best school I've ever been connected with and I've already had 4 kids of my own that went through school. One of the most important good parts of this school is the principal. He is always enthusiastic and gives his teachers so many "pats on the back" for their work. And they are great and truly deserve recognition. He is genuinely interested in each student and the children know this. It's quite easy for others to see. I wish my granddaughter could continue in this school for many, many more years.

Posted December 22, 2009
My son started at Perry Primary and had a miserable first grade experience. The staff was not concerned with my son's wellbeing or his education. Thankfully we moved overseas where he has excelled and surpassed our expectations in the areas of physics and mathematics.Hopefully, Perry Primary has changed since we left the community several years ago. Boards such as this did not exist then.

Posted February 09, 2009
I have a child here and the new principal is great he cares for the children as the assistance.The teachers are great .My child is getting help without my begging for them to test .They did it and are giving my child what he needs to be succesful.The previous principal wasn't intrested .It's so much better.

Perry Primary School 4

Posted October 19, 2006
Have had three children attend this school over the years....Older school that has been renovated & updated so it is now great. Are a lot of little ones under one roof, but class sizes are great. New principal coming '07-08 so that should improve things even more. Teachers we have had are FABULOUS and it's been a near perfect experience. LOTS of parental involvement. My children have always LOVED IT.

Posted June 08, 2006
I have one child in Perry Primary and I have been extremely impressed with the staff and their ambition in teaching all children and their well being while in their hands. The Teachers are very attentive to their kids in all areas of activities and learning. Doors are always open for parent participation in the childs education and safety is a delight feeling for there is a staff member with in feet of every exit or area a child could go. I would recommend the school to anyone.

Perry Primary School 4

Posted February 09, 2005
I have one child enrolled and another two scheduled to attend in the next few years. So far everything has been exceptional. My child has attended kindergarten and is now in 1st grade. Learned to read midway through kindergarten and is now reading at a 5th grade level. All the teachers i have encountered are friendly and helpful in all areas of a childs education. One criticism that i have would be to have some accelerated learning like 'focus' that is in the elementary system to allow for him to be stimulated more. I feel it is one of the best public schools in th region.

Posted June 13, 2004
This is not a good school. Leadership is poor and the teachers are not good examples for the students.

Posted January 22, 2004
I have a little girl attending Pre K at Perry Primary. She loves attending school I'm glad because I don't have to worry about her much when I'm not there. I really appreciate that they let you come in and be involved in what's going on in your child's class. I participated in different things to help the teacher's out. I'm just really satisfied with Perry Primary.

Posted January 17, 2004
I am not a parent, but I am currently enrolled in a teacher education program at an area college. I was placed at Perry Primary recently. I found the school to be exceptional. The teachers were highly qualified and knowledegable. If I were a parent I would be delighted to send my child to this school!

Perry Primary School