PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter attended MCCS from kindergarten through the 8th grade. I could not be more pleased with this school. She is now attending public high school and has far exceeded our expectations both academically and socially. At MCCS, she received a very strong foundation in reading, mathematics, grammar, and Latin. She also loved all of her teachers and had a very solid friend group. I can honestly say that her unhappy days at school during all of those years were too few to be counted. Currently, she is ranked in the top 10% of her high school class and is very active in school organizations and clubs. I give this school my highest recommendation!

I attended Midway from kindergarten all the way through eighth grade. I truly believe Midway not only teaches valuable biblical principles, but helped me to succeed academically. I went to a public school for high school and found myself ahead of the other students academically. Midway taught me the skills that enabled me to graduate high school ranked in the top ten percent of my class.

MCCS is a wonderful school. I have one child In first grade and our experience has exceeded our expectations. It is a smaller school, with two classes for every grade, each class consisting of 15 or so students. Each class has two teachers. Because of the school's size, it has a very warm, family feel to it. My son already knows other kids in different classes and grades. The staff is always eager to help and easy to communicate with. Their main focus is Christ and that is what we wanted.

We could not be more pleased with Midway! The teachers are wonderful and all the staff is great! Christ is the central focus at Midway in every area of study. We are not Presbyterian but have never felt any problem with attending a school that is. It is Biblical based not a specific religion. My children love it!! All the families seem to really care about their children having good behavior and good manners which is rare these days. When I hear about stories at public schools I thank God for providing another option for our childrens education. It is affordable and worth every penny!

I like it here. Teachers are amazing, the Dean can be a headache, the Principal's awesome. There is a huge problem though. You need to know if you go hear you will be getting a covenant classical education. All we sing is hymns, real music is unheard of. Also everything is centered on Presbyterian denominational teachings. Catechism is memorized from Kindergarten. Latin is taught starting in 3rd grade. Can be subbed for German starting in 7th. The PTF (equivalent of PTA) doesn't do much, and the food is yuck. Also, some teachers and school policy has a sexism problem favoring girls. All chapel services have a strict guidelines: "Teacher: Good Morning, students Students: Good Morning, Mrs. Kline. This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." Pledge American flag, pledge Christian flag, prayer, sing school song (King Alfred's War Song, kind of emo lyrics),

A wonderful place to send your most precious children to be educated. Christ centered and such awesome teachers.

i hated this school as i attended it for six years. it had ok teachers but they didnt focus on anything for the student. i dont recomend going here because it is terrible. Dont go

Our children have been at Midway for 4 wonderful years and are learning far above their grade levels. We have been very pleased!

Last modified Midway Covenant Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8