Powder Springs, GA

Posted February 22, 2015
I didn't see much room for individuality here. There are cliques, favoritism, and not enough individualized attention except for students that are favored or they take an interest in. There isn't enough preparation for beyond high school either.

Posted January 08, 2015
The reason kids are excelling in the courses at Praise is because the curriculums are really easy, and the teachers are pushovers when it comes to grades. In the high school it's kind of cliquish, while everyone will say they are not (think it's called being "fake"). The people have established relationships, so fitting in becomes difficult; and the favoritism from staff to students really shows. The headmasters don't pay as much attention to helping high-school as they do elementary and some middle school, and there's not an adequate guidance counselor for college help for the juniors and seniors. They're kind, but not prepared. (and also really emotional) If there's a confrontation between a student and a staff member, the staff member's side will be taken regardless of the circumstances (as well as family of staff). Students who should have been expelled were allowed to graduate even after major offenses, while some students have been asked to leave for minor ones. The athletes are treated better than non-athletes when it comes to work and opportunities. Also, only the teachers -not students- are godly people, and that's only some of them.

Posted December 29, 2014
Not happy with this school. I haven't been impressed with the quality of teaching my child has received. Everyone is nice enough but overall not impressed with academics. Will not be returning.

Posted October 28, 2014
This is my sons first year at Praise Academy. We came here after pulling my son out of kindergarten from public schools due to conflict of interests and lack of education. Since at praise, my son has excelled in his reading and writing abilities and he loves school! He always brings home his class work from the week so I can see his progress. We are so glad we discovered Praise Academy!

Posted September 19, 2014
This is our 4th year at Praise Academy and we have been extremely happy from day one! Christ center academics, a loving family atmosphere, partnered with extra curricular activities= sucess!

Posted September 16, 2014
My school is a place where Christ comes first. The administrators truly care about the students, their families, and ALL of the faculty and staff. The teachers show genuine care and compassion for each student. Praise Academy is a WONDERFUL place to work and a wonderful place for a student to receive a quality Christian education.

Posted September 03, 2014
Praising God that we found Praise Academy. This is our 2nd year and we're thrilled to be apart of this loving family oriented organization. WE LOVE OUR SCHOOL!!!

Posted September 03, 2014
Genuine Christian values with a good measure of common sense. Consistency is important - no pretense, just solid education that prepares for life's next phase, with the love of Christ as the backbone. Parents may volunteer as much as they'd like - I have access to "behind the scenes" daily life at Praise and I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else. The HIDDEN JEWEL i n the Atlanta/ West Metro area. We're thankful to have found Praise Academy!

Posted September 03, 2014
We are truly blessed to be at Praise Academy. The administration is excellent! Christ first, self-worth, academics. Consistent contact from teachers and administration; Spiritually and academically solid environment. A large variety of extra-curricular activities, spiritual growth opportunities and programs for parents as well.

Posted September 03, 2014
Great Christ centered environment. Administration and teachers love the students. We have had 2 graduate from Praise and have one in 9th. Our children tell us they are so thankful the Lord allowed them the opportunity to be a part of the Praise family!! We can't say enough good things about the school! What a blessing!!

Praise Academy