Powder Springs, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 28, 2014
This is my sons first year at Praise Academy. We came here after pulling my son out of kindergarten from public schools due to conflict of interests and lack of education. Since at praise, my son has excelled in his reading and writing abilities and he loves school! He always brings home his class work from the week so I can see his progress. We are so glad we discovered Praise Academy!

Posted September 19, 2014
This is our 4th year at Praise Academy and we have been extremely happy from day one! Christ center academics, a loving family atmosphere, partnered with extra curricular activities= sucess!

Posted September 16, 2014
My school is a place where Christ comes first. The administrators truly care about the students, their families, and ALL of the faculty and staff. The teachers show genuine care and compassion for each student. Praise Academy is a WONDERFUL place to work and a wonderful place for a student to receive a quality Christian education.

Posted September 03, 2014
Genuine Christian values with a good measure of common sense. Consistency is important - no pretense, just solid education that prepares for life's next phase, with the love of Christ as the backbone. Parents may volunteer as much as they'd like - I have access to "behind the scenes" daily life at Praise and I wouldn't have my kids anywhere else. The HIDDEN JEWEL i n the Atlanta/ West Metro area. We're thankful to have found Praise Academy!

Posted September 03, 2014
We are truly blessed to be at Praise Academy. The administration is excellent! Christ first, self-worth, academics. Consistent contact from teachers and administration; Spiritually and academically solid environment. A large variety of extra-curricular activities, spiritual growth opportunities and programs for parents as well.

Posted September 03, 2014
Great Christ centered environment. Administration and teachers love the students. We have had 2 graduate from Praise and have one in 9th. Our children tell us they are so thankful the Lord allowed them the opportunity to be a part of the Praise family!! We can't say enough good things about the school! What a blessing!!

Posted September 03, 2014
My child is new to Praise Academy as a Senior. We were very nervous to move him 2500 miles his senior year, but the staff and student body have been amazing in making him feel like he belongs from the day he started. The teachers are very welcoming and concerned with him not just as a student but as a person and we do appreciate how they have brought him into their family like he has always been there. Thank you Praise for being a blessing to our family

Posted September 03, 2014
Praise Academy is AMAZING!!! I am a teacher and a parent at Praise and I could not be more happy with my coworkers and my daughters teachers. My daughter started K3 this year at Praise. She loves school and ALL of the teachers that are around her. She will go up and hug teachers that are not even hers. She has come out of her shell in the last three weeks and I am beyond thankful. God led me to Praise for a very important reason, and He is continuing to show me that I was not the only one He led to Praise. This is an amazing school with a wonderful staff. My goal is to have my daughter walk across that stage and receive a diploma from Praise Academy.

Posted May 03, 2014
Praise Academy is a wonderful school filled with faculty and staff who love God and love their students. It is a positive and friendly environment that helps students not only to succeed academically but also personally.

Posted April 30, 2014
This is my daughters 1st year at Praise. We both love it. We are returnning next year.

Praise Academy