Powder Springs, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 02, 2012
This school is great!!! The enviornment is clean and the curriculum is great. My son started going through his alphabets and numbers in no time. Great Job JCPA!! I would definitely recommend this school any day.

Posted February 02, 2012
An outstanding school, excellent learning environment. Has truly helped to excel my son with his studies with letters and numbers.

Posted January 27, 2012
Great improvement in my child's academic and moral performance. JCPA staff are very professional and always ready to help. I am also impressed with the emails I get daily about my child's academic performance. Thank you JCPA Staff!!!

Jubilee Christian Prepatory Academy 4

Posted January 19, 2012
JCPA is a great school. It has thought my son great values in God. He is learning so much at a young age about responsibility,individuality,friendship,and leadership.

Posted July 23, 2011
JCPA is a Christian college preparatory school where children are molded and coached to aspire for and achieve greatness, through a focus on the "whole child"-spiritually, academically, athletically, artistically and technologically.Our classes are kept to a low student-teacher ratio and often fill up quickly. We recognize that each child has unique talents, learning styles and personalities, our experienced teachers and staffs are committed to working within each child s comfort zone to ensure optimal social, emotional and educational results. At Jubilee Christian Preparatory Academy you will find a nurturing educational environment for your child.

Jubilee Christian Prepatory Academy
3000 Macadonia Road, Powder Springs, GA  30127
Last modified Jubilee Christian Prepatory Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Jubilee Christian Prepatory Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top