Quitman, GA

Quitman Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2010
The teachers try but often are impeded by poor administration and leadership. Special needs children are isolated.

Quitman Elementary School 5

Posted May 03, 2010
We simply LOVE QES! The teachers are awesome. When trying to decide where we wanted to send our child we looked at area schools. We felt QES provided the kind of environment we wanted for our child. The kids are well behaved and the administrators are very welcoming and helpful. We feel very pleased.

Quitman Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2009
I am a parent of a child at Quitman Elementary School. When deciding whether to send my child to QES or North Brooks and touring QES I thought, 'Why would I drive all the way to Morven when my child will have all she needs right here in Quitman?' I am so pleased that we chose QES and our daughter has been very successful.

Quitman Elementary School
2200 Moultrie Hwy, Quitman, GA  31643
Last modified Quitman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quitman Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top