Tattnall County High School 1

Posted January 05, 2013
Tattnall county high school is a very unclean place with most of the bathrooms having broken water faucets and such. There is a brown smear of god-knows-what above the water fountain in the gym that has been there since i first came to the school. Please tattnall county, just spend some money on fixing the school for once.

Posted February 27, 2009
I'm attended tattnall county high along with other tattnall county grade schools. From experience i feel that tattnall county school districts are highly effective to the students that attend. The staff, students, learning materials and methods, and the atmosphere are all around great for a student to learn from. I recomend this distrinct. One day my children too will attend this school as i did.

Posted January 14, 2009
Tattnall County High School is where I spent some of the most memorable years of my life. It is a wonderful school. The academics and teachers (99% of them) were great! TCHS has plenty of community involvment, clubs and sports. Best school in the area by far. The whole school system in Tattnall county is great. My future children will join in it someday.

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted March 29, 2007
Tattnall County is a great school. They have hardworking students and teachers. They have great sports teams and teachers teach the right material for our community to pass.

Posted July 10, 2006

Tattnall County High School 4

Posted January 27, 2005
In response to the other comments, the guidance counselors, advisors, and teachers keep the students aware of the progress and inform them if they are on track to graduate. I am a senior at TCHS this year, and have been completely satisfied by my education. The counselors are always willing to listen and to help, and send out scholarship opportunities to the seniors each month. The principal is also always willing to help in any way he can. Stop complaining about lack of communication from the counselors to the teachers and make an effort to communicate with them.

Posted September 01, 2004
- a former student
TCHS is the best school! The teachers & staff are awesome & I am so proud to say that I graduated from such a great school. Not only does the staff value learning, they also value interaction with students.

Tattnall County High School 3

Posted August 26, 2004
I have had one student graduate from this school and one currently attending. There is a severe lack of communication between the teachers, guidance counselors and parents. In order to know where my child stands, I must make all of the contact or await a progress report that isn't sent out until mid way through the semester. I have received no information about scholarships or college prep requirements. I have no idea if my child is on track or what may need to be done differently. I feel as though only the bare minimum and required effort is made to notify me of standings. My children have attended other schools in which I was much happier about the communication. I have spoken with teachers who are small minded and have horrendous grammar. It worries me that they are the role models for our youth.

Tattnall County High School 2

Posted July 13, 2004
As high schools today go, Tattnall County High School is not the worst. It is certainly not the best either. Overall test scores need to be higher. There need to be more opportunities for the non-athletic students. The gifted program (one of the few programs for good students)is a farce. Start teaching and quit playing. My student is there to learn, not to be a jock. Focus more on academics and less on atletics and just maybe those test scores will be like almost every high school around us. Parent's, go online and research scholarships, colleges and important dates to prepare your student for college. My son is going into his Junior year, and I have not seen or heard from his guidance counselor yet.

Tattnall County High School
17100 Ga Highway 23, Reidsville, GA  30453
Last modified Tattnall County High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tattnall County High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.