Rex, GA
Students enrolled: 1,100
After care: No

Posted July 29, 2014
Rex Mill Middle is a great school to attend. The Principle is fair and very involved in the day to day activities of the school. I would highly recommend this school to any parent that's looking for an accelerated math and science program for their child.

Posted March 18, 2014
Rex Mill is a great school and 4 is a unfair rating my son has as attending for 2 yrs now, prior to him attending my niece and nephew were honor students . The team of teachers and staff care about the success I can't say the same for principle. We Need More Parent Participation teacher can't do it alone it take a community more than as showing up for Sports championship trophies. We have t o do better and take pride in community.

Posted May 01, 2010
It's an excellent Magnet school for Math and Science, but I with Social Studies was also given importance for magnet students.Their new teacher hasn't taught them much and just plays videos all the time. How disappointing.

Posted April 30, 2010
Great school! The rules are strict, the discipline is good and most of the teachers know their stuff.

Posted February 17, 2010
Rex Mill Middle School is a wonderful school to attend with wonderful teachers.

Posted October 21, 2009
The teachers are knowledgeable and work well with the children. They don't discriminate on the basis of having a disability. The school has made annual yearly progress for every year of their existence and, 8th grade is as the top of the list in the state for math. They have connections and extra curricular classes that other Middle Schools don't have. Overall, the students really love the staff and school.

Posted July 27, 2009
Rex Mill deserves its status of the first Distinguished school in Clayco. The teachers have high expectations of their students and try to encourage them to do their best. The students love the school and work hard for their teachers! I wish I had more kids to send there!

Posted June 23, 2009
Wow! What a wonderful place! I couldn't pick a more nuturing enviornmnent for my child. Living in a county of chaos, Rex Mill is by far the most organized, smooth running school. NOt to mention that they were first place this year in almost every single category on the CRCT. In Math and Science, they beat some schools by up to 20%. This place is awesome, and I don't mind sending my child there.

Posted April 07, 2009
Rex Mill Middle School is a wonderful facility with state of the art technology that teachers actually use. The teachers are driven to reach ALL children and parents no matter what the circumstance or situation. Students learn lessons that will carry them through life not just middle school!

Posted October 31, 2008
I was a student that attended rexmill for 2 years and my teachers are excellent they will push you until they know you are capable of accomplishing things I was on 7d last year and 8b this year and my uttermost favorite teacher was Ms.Bowens for 7th grade,she will do activities with you and break it down until it seem like a baby can understand,and i never use to like math.my favorite 8th grade teacher was ms.figel she is a good disciplinary and she also do activities with you so you'll understand the literacy concept.Then,theres the swim team and swim coaches they are awesome!!!Thanks to coach gureux and coach simmonsi learned three other strokes beside the freestyle. I learned to do butterfly,breaststroke,and backstroke,and I actually mastered the butterfly and I grew more into the freestyle doing 200yards non-stop. My team pulled of 3rd place in the swim finals.ITS AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL!

6380 Evans Dr, Rex, GA  30273
Last modified Rex Mill Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rex Mill Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top