Richmond Hill Christian 5

Posted May 31, 2013
My son is going to the 9th grade & had been going to this school for the past 2 yrs. I have only had positive experiences w/this school & Sister Glenda, the owner & principal. Initially we moved to Richmond Hill for its great public school system but boy were we shocked. There were too many distractions & other issues @ the Middle School that were being "swept" under the rug, so I decided to pull my son from the system When he started Richmond Hill Christian Academy, he got right back on track & is now advanced in all of his subjects...the same subjects he was beginning to fail @ the local middle school. So in my personal experience, I have never had any negative issues w/this school. They are very understanding, helpful & family orientated @ this school.

Richmond Hill Christian 1

Posted March 20, 2011
Wonderful teachers; but, poor, unethcial and complete lack of professionalism from the "director". Be warned, if the "director" does not like you from a personal perspective, she will go to all levels to have your child "terminated" from this school as she did my first grade child this past Thursday. Mind you, a child who is intellectually gifted, Never a behavior problem, and 2 unexcused absences. Maybe, she should start to worry about focusing on her own problems; and not be so immature as to "throw" a student (as multiple students have been) for her personal issues with me as the parent. And this is a "Christian" school? I have gone to the "pastor" for help and guidance and was cowardly turned away. In reality, it is NEVER okay to do the things that woman has done to my children!

Richmond Hill Christian 1