3-4, 7-12
Richmond Hill, GA

1 review of this school

Calvary Christian Academy 4

Posted February 21, 2008
Calvary is a wonderful school, especially in the academics department. They push you to do your best and that should be expected. The bible classes and chapel are great and i am very glad my family decided to go to Calvary. It might take a while to be totally comfortable with the school, but once you are, you will loove it! The staff is amazing, they are very invloved in everything that is going on. The teachers are some of the best and most fun I've ever had. The sports programs are great too and we have very good middle school teams. one thing we might improve on is the cleanliness, while it is safe and funn, we could care more for our environment. The people are soo much funn to be with and i want to stay here my whole life! I love this school and would hate to leave!!

Calvary Christian Academy
8933 Ford Ave, Richmond Hill, GA  31324
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 3-4, 7-12
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top