Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Came here for my freshman year and this is the worst school I have experienced in my life. The teachers show no effort and wonder why 80% of their class is failing. Plus, the school is dirty. I don't understand how they have money to to build a new gym but don't have money to fix the way school looks. The kids who attend are out of control. Its easy to cut class. There's no high security, so anyone can leave the school. Parents, if you want the best education for your child please do not even waste your time stepping foot into this school. So happy that I never have to go here again.

Hi, I'm a senior. Attended this place for one year, and can professionally say that this is by far the worst school I've attended my entire career. Sure, you can say that "omg no one pays for Riverdale to be good", but with the hundreds of dollars Seniors pay a year to go to subpar picnics and be threatened with arrest at the end of every end of the year event, who even wants to put money in? 0/10, wouldn't touch with my worst enemy's hand. Parents, bring your children somewhere else.

It's a great school. There are lots of academic & extra curricular choices. Teachers are helpful too.

All I have to say is, once we arrived at Riverdale High, and my daughter had her first class, her teacher told her that if she stayed in her class she would fail. The first day she had the class! We have never experienced this! The school is dirty. The restrooms are broken down and some not working at all. The staff is too soft on children misbehaving and cutting class. It was not a place where I wanted my child to stay and frankly she was a little nervous to be there. Riverdale needs work!!

This school is horrible I was so disgusted by the school itself my child was immediately unenrolled. The counselor was arrogant and helped on HER time. Teachers would talk about the new principal Ms. Miller Brown. The teachers were lolly gaggers and did a horrible job at explaining, and gave random assignments. they also constantly stated "they could simply make money by sitting." And Ms.Edwards the math teacher practiced what she preached. Also my child was constantly removed n and out of classes, and teachers were retiring or getting let go back to back.

I'm a mother of 5 kids and 3 are in College right now and one is in the 9th Grade there now. They have never had any problems at Riverdale High School. I'm sick of people blaming the school it might be your child that is the problem who don't want to listen to authority. My son comes home everyday talking about how some of the students are acting and it's not everybody.

This high school is one of the best in the county. With dedicated teachers, many clubs, organizations, and talented students, this is a family school. With close to 300 kids recognized at the latest Honor's Breakfast, I know the students are accomplishing something. One of their full-ride athletes was a straight-A student. They have one of the best Technology Student Association (TSA) in the nation (see Steve Price Room's for more than 100 trophies). Their yearbook adviser and asst. webmaster, Shekema Holmes-Silveri, is one of the most caring, tech savvy instructors next to Price. Wireless access and 21st century technology in every classroom in the building (except trailers), students are engaged with learning. Sure there are flaws, like any school, but there are more positives than negatives. If you have complaints, become apart of the solution, not the problem. If the adults follow policy then the students will fall in line.

Riverdale High School is a school that has come a long way since I attended it three years ago as a freshman. At RHS, academics at have improved greatly with much more diverse classes choices; extracurricular activities and student involvement have increase; test scores meet or exceeds AYP; and so many more. Although Riverdale High School may have some issues as all schools do, I know that the faculty, teachers, and students are working hard to improve it with Raider pride.

Riverdale High School in my opinion is the best school in clayton county. It has people from many different ethnic backgrounds. Everyone get to learn about differnt cultures and make friends from other countries. My favorite part about this school has to be the extra curricular activities.

Compare to other schools, it is the best with supported teachers and many different school activities.

Last modified Riverdale High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.