Riverdale, GA

Posted March 11, 2014
I have three students to attend Riverdale, and have been very pleased. The principal doesn't play the radio. The school is a reflection of the community, so don't complain if you are not going tom step up and raise your children.

Posted January 12, 2014
This school is bad especially on Team 7A Hall, Dr. Daniel is a good teacher she teaches ELA and she controls that hall. Mr. Grant is horrible he lets the students do whatever they want and he teaches Math. Mrs. Foreman is terrible all she does tell them to "be quiet" but they just keep yelling and screaming the class, she teaches Science. Mrs. Moultrie is okay but she really doesnt do much she teaches Social Studies.

Posted October 11, 2013
This is school is bad!! Do not send your child here, why? Because the teachers dont teach you nothing, all you do is write. And if you pretty then you need to watch your back because them girl will try to jump on you. This one boy (this year Isreal Price) was beaten and bullied in the restroom and nothing was really done about it at school.. So no do not send your child here for school..

Posted June 08, 2013
The ration is a lie! Its 28 to 32 and I know specifically at one time this past school year a GA History class had 40 students!

Riverdale Middle School 4

Posted May 17, 2011
I am proud to say I am a Spartan parent. My daughter will be starting the 8th grade, and my son will start 6th grade. I too heard the negative publiciy about the school, but my wife and I decided to equip our daughter the best we could, and made a commitment to be as involved as we were at the elementary school. GETTING INVOLVED IS THE KEY. Everyone there, from the principal all the way down, knows we'll give full support when called upon, and will ask questions when something doesn't sound or look right. Again, I am PROUD to be a SPARTAN PARENT!!!!

Posted August 05, 2010
Sorry, I agree with the 4/1/2008 post - this is not a good school. Communication and organization is very bad. My review will be very long if I explain my story - so I'll be brief. 1st, the correspondences sent to me, from this school, appears to be written by someone in high school. 2nd, after taking time off from work, to visit this school, my daughter's teachers did not communicate to me about her grades. I m very happy she don t go to that school any longer.

Posted January 19, 2010
it a good school my child went to that school and I went there. good place for a child to learn

Posted October 15, 2008

Posted October 15, 2008
Riverdale Middle School is the best school I being to because they have after school program like Morehouse and other programs to My parents are so proud because i learn alot of stuff in this school and i love the teacher because they care about all the student that go to this school

Posted August 08, 2008

Riverdale Middle School
400 Roberts Dr, Riverdale, GA  30274
Last modified Riverdale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverdale Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top