Bad
Good

I have only had great experiences at the school. All of the faculty and staff seem to care about the students. I heard that the school has come off of the Focus Schools List.

My child and my child's classmates were all suspended for 9 days out of school for simply talking after everyone in the classroom had finished testing. This was the principal's decision of consequence. The goal of the school staff is supposed to be seeing that our children are getting an education. How can this happen when they impose out of school suspensions for the most insignificant of infractions? Children are suspended for anything and everything at this school. Suspensions have a devastating impact on a child's ability to get a complete education. When I was a child in school my schools reserved suspension for the most grievous offenses such as physically assaulting another student. I am absolutely disgusted that this school imposes consequences harmful to our children's education. If your child is a robot then send them to this school.

I have three students to attend Riverdale, and have been very pleased. The principal doesn't play the radio. The school is a reflection of the community, so don't complain if you are not going tom step up and raise your children.

This school is bad especially on Team 7A Hall, Dr. Daniel is a good teacher she teaches ELA and she controls that hall. Mr. Grant is horrible he lets the students do whatever they want and he teaches Math. Mrs. Foreman is terrible all she does tell them to "be quiet" but they just keep yelling and screaming the class, she teaches Science. Mrs. Moultrie is okay but she really doesnt do much she teaches Social Studies.

This is school is bad!! Do not send your child here, why? Because the teachers dont teach you nothing, all you do is write. And if you pretty then you need to watch your back because them girl will try to jump on you. This one boy (this year Isreal Price) was beaten and bullied in the restroom and nothing was really done about it at school.. So no do not send your child here for school..

The ration is a lie! Its 28 to 32 and I know specifically at one time this past school year a GA History class had 40 students!

I am proud to say I am a Spartan parent. My daughter will be starting the 8th grade, and my son will start 6th grade. I too heard the negative publiciy about the school, but my wife and I decided to equip our daughter the best we could, and made a commitment to be as involved as we were at the elementary school. GETTING INVOLVED IS THE KEY. Everyone there, from the principal all the way down, knows we'll give full support when called upon, and will ask questions when something doesn't sound or look right. Again, I am PROUD to be a SPARTAN PARENT!!!!

Sorry, I agree with the 4/1/2008 post - this is not a good school. Communication and organization is very bad. My review will be very long if I explain my story - so I'll be brief. 1st, the correspondences sent to me, from this school, appears to be written by someone in high school. 2nd, after taking time off from work, to visit this school, my daughter's teachers did not communicate to me about her grades. I m very happy she don t go to that school any longer.

it a good school my child went to that school and I went there. good place for a child to learn

Riverdale Middle School is the best school I being to because they have after school program like Morehouse and other programs to My parents are so proud because i learn alot of stuff in this school and i love the teacher because they care about all the student that go to this school

Last modified Riverdale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.