Posted September 12, 2011
TERRIBLE!!!! If you do have an option, don't allow your child to attend this school. I went to this school kindergarten thru fifth grade it was an excellent school....I'm 28 now! I'm living in the area for little while and my daughter, a first grader has to attend here until we move. I tried to ignore the warning about the CLAYTON COUNTY school reputaion. But since my daughter have been here, I have very disapointed. I bought my daughter school supplies, I go to the school to find out that all the school supplies I bought are getting disbusrt amongst the entire class because only 8 kids brought in school supplies out of about 20 kids! Her teacher is TERRIBLE. She acts like she is overwhelemed all the time. When I walk my daughter ti her class in the morning, the techers are texting in the hallways. I went eat lunch with her and teachers were yelling at the kids like they were animal.The teachers seem so unprofessional, not all of them. I am looking into enrollong my daughter at the Scholars Academy any day now. I gave the school a chance..no more chances. I can't wait until we get out of this county! Parents please get involved wtih your childs education, no matter what grade.

Posted August 04, 2009
This school is not preparing the children for the 21st century. The only thing going positive is the Boys and Girls club. The administration is a joke and the teachers are being not being led well.

Riverdale Elementary School 5

Posted July 22, 2009
Wow, this school has a Boys and Girls club, This must be a school on the path to sucess with this organization, what other youth group has encouraged our kids to be sucessful like Evander Holifield, Denzell Washington and singer Usher and countless others, this school must have to vision to suceed. GOOD JOB WAY TO RIVERDALE! Looks like this school sets the standards an others follow

Riverdale Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
Riverdale Elementary is an excellent school. The adminstrative staff is focused on student achievement and parental involvement. Academic goals are set each year for parents, teachers and students. The school PTA is growing and Riverdale strives to keep parents involved in the daily operations of the school. They have curriculum , CRCT, and family fun nights. This school really cares about children. The community has embraced Riverdale and this is the only school in the county that provides a boys and girls club. When you walk through the halls of Riverdale you can feel the love for learning. I higly recommend this school.. Just come and see the great things they are doing.

Riverdale Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2008
The school looks like it hasn't been updated in years. My child's teacher is not the best teacher, but I'm assuming they needed someone to fill the position, so they hired her. My child has actually regressed since starting Riverdale Elementary. I had an issue with the teacher that the Assistant Principal was suposed to address and still haven't heard back from him. I pray this is the only year my child has to attend this school.

Posted February 22, 2008

Riverdale Elementary School 4

Posted January 04, 2008
I truly love this school and the help they provide. They really make it a priority to help the children. Not just in the school, but also outside of school.

Posted June 09, 2006
- a former student

Posted June 09, 2006
This pass school year has been terrible for my kids and I. One of my daughter is an A-B student and when she received all F's and I asked the teacher's no one could explain. The teacher's never even contacted me to say that there was a ptoblem. When I asked for help they said she wasn't qualified. They also gave her all U's for conduct and when I questioned that, again they couldn't explain. One teacher told me that she had too many students and that she didn't have time to call parents b/c their child wasn't doing well. After contacting the Superintendent, my daughter grades with back to A's and B's and the U's for conduct was an error. The U's turned into E's. If you are a parent that don't have time to interact with your child's education then Riverdale Elementary is not for you.

Riverdale Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2003
I have a son that currently attends this school and he not only loves it but so do I. The teachers that he has had were and are excellent he has progessed so much since he started attending there. The staff seems so genuine.

Riverdale Elementary School
6630 Camp St, Riverdale, GA  30274
Last modified Riverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverdale Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top