Bad
Good

Posted August 26, 2013
I think my school is the best school for everyone. Although it has dress code and detention doesnt mean its bad, it means that the students need to behave better! At the end of the day we get to sell candy and drinks to the kids and no other school is better. I'm not saying its the best school in the world but parents should try this school out! The best part is when you need help you can go to a teacher and ask to see if they will tutor you. This is the best school to me. Not only did i sell stuff i got to make my own ST.JUDES CLUB to help raise money for the kids! If you think i did really good or even so so please rate this by the end of the month crawford county school loves you Written by: Eternity slade!!!

Posted July 17, 2011
2010-2011 school year. #1 rank in 8th reading(234 last year)in state; #31 in 8th math(96 last year)in state. Both are the highest rated in mid ga resa district. A testament to Administrative visionary leadership.

Posted April 13, 2010
Crawford County Middle School is a wonderful school. We have hard-working teachers and excellent administrators. A lot of teachers go the extra mile for their students. We have some of the newest technology for the classroom. We want our students to succeed.

Posted November 27, 2009
Crawforfd County Middle School is the greatest! I enjoy the students and staff. It is my pleasure to work at CCMS!

Posted November 05, 2009
The Teachers care about the kids and do what it takes to get them to learn.

Crawford County Middle School 1

Posted July 27, 2009
I do not like this school. The teachers are so mean. It seems to me like the teachers only are 'nice' to kids that are 'popular'. Also the teachers do not care about any body but them selves. If i could have my daughter home-schooled i would. The school needs teachers who are more deadicated to there job. Teachers that CARE about there students, NOT themselves.

Posted March 24, 2009
I am very dissatisfied with the Crawford Co. Middle School. The teachers are more interested in themselves not their students, dress code is their top priority and finding violations and any small infraction they can on students. It is run more like a juvenial detention center instead of a public school. The children in our county need to be treated like citizens if they are to grow up to be contributing members of our community and the middle school does such a disservice to our children by this treatment. AYP would have a better chance of being met if the administration provided an atmosphere that included the students instead of alienating them, just stand in the office in the morning and listen to the way the personel treat and talk to your children. It is shameful and degrading.

Posted September 28, 2007
Very poor communication with parents. Do not encourage community or parent involvement. They have not yet met AYP. Teacher quality is poor overall, but a few of the teachers are excellent. Only a few. Lucinda

Crawford County Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2006
My child attends this school. It is a very good one indeed. The teachers understand the children and this past year, they just recently made AYP. I am so proud of this school and happy that my child enjoys it also.

Posted August 16, 2005
I am in the military and have moved around alot so my children have been in several school sytems all over the East coast and Alaska. We moved to Crawford County two years ago and I have to say that this is the worse public school system that I have ever seen. It's just pathetic the way they allow the teachers to treat the children. They rebuilt the elementary, middle school and high school a few years ago. I think they should have found new teachers to put in the new buildings and then maybe they would have a decent school system.

401 Lowe Rd, Roberta, GA  31078
Last modified Crawford County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crawford County Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top