Posted July 17, 2011
2010-2011 school year. #1 rank in 8th reading(234 last year)in state; #31 in 8th math(96 last year)in state. Both are the highest rated in mid ga resa district. A testament to Administrative visionary leadership.

Crawford County Middle School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
Crawford County Middle School is a wonderful school. We have hard-working teachers and excellent administrators. A lot of teachers go the extra mile for their students. We have some of the newest technology for the classroom. We want our students to succeed.

Posted November 27, 2009
Crawforfd County Middle School is the greatest! I enjoy the students and staff. It is my pleasure to work at CCMS!

Crawford County Middle School 0

Posted November 05, 2009
The Teachers care about the kids and do what it takes to get them to learn.

Posted August 22, 2009

Crawford County Middle School 1

Posted July 27, 2009
I do not like this school. The teachers are so mean. It seems to me like the teachers only are 'nice' to kids that are 'popular'. Also the teachers do not care about any body but them selves. If i could have my daughter home-schooled i would. The school needs teachers who are more deadicated to there job. Teachers that CARE about there students, NOT themselves.

Posted March 24, 2009
I am very dissatisfied with the Crawford Co. Middle School. The teachers are more interested in themselves not their students, dress code is their top priority and finding violations and any small infraction they can on students. It is run more like a juvenial detention center instead of a public school. The children in our county need to be treated like citizens if they are to grow up to be contributing members of our community and the middle school does such a disservice to our children by this treatment. AYP would have a better chance of being met if the administration provided an atmosphere that included the students instead of alienating them, just stand in the office in the morning and listen to the way the personel treat and talk to your children. It is shameful and degrading.

Posted December 19, 2007

Posted September 28, 2007
Very poor communication with parents. Do not encourage community or parent involvement. They have not yet met AYP. Teacher quality is poor overall, but a few of the teachers are excellent. Only a few. Lucinda

Crawford County Middle School 4

Posted August 22, 2006
My child attends this school. It is a very good one indeed. The teachers understand the children and this past year, they just recently made AYP. I am so proud of this school and happy that my child enjoys it also.

Crawford County Middle School
401 Lowe Rd, Roberta, GA  31078
Last modified Crawford County Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crawford County Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top