Rocky Face, GA

Posted September 10, 2013
Westside Elementary is a great school. They are very focused on making sure the children are at the level they should be on. The teachers are great also.

Posted January 18, 2013
I would absolutley recommend this school ! Teachers are great and very personable. They also keep you well informed and are open to parent participation which is wonderful. The principle does in fact remember all his students names . The staff works well together and are really a huge family. I have had the pleasure of being very active in this school as both a volounteer and substitute and wouldn't even consider another school. If you are searching for schools parents the saying really is true " Westside is the best side "

Posted August 18, 2009
Westside the bestside! Westside is an awesome school. They have wonderful teachers, a great principal that remembers every students name, and even an incredible cafeteria staff! I went to this school and moved back to the community as soon as my daughter started school so that she could go here. i would recommend Westside to anyone looking for a great elementary school!

Posted August 07, 2008
We have the most caring principal, teachers and staff. I would not want my children attending any school other than Westside. We live in a wonderful community!

Westside Elementary School

Posted August 01, 2003
i loves this school so much that i even try to call this school just kidding i would recomend this school to any parent that wants a perfect school!i mean in my experience i love it!really i do the teachers are great and mr.cook and mr.acrage are great too!

Posted July 29, 2003
my child loves this school and she says she woulndnt want to go to any other and there is a lot of parent involvement also i wouldnt even conseter that my child leave that school all 3 of her cusins go to it and I think that no other scool would be better for her plus they have a great speacial ed classes for children with medical conditions and alpha for smart children and they have a speacial teacher for spanch children so I think that you would maby want to conseter this school if any.thanks for all your time

Westside Elementary School
1815 Utility Rd, Rocky Face, GA  30740
Last modified Westside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top