Rome, GA

Main Elementary School 1

Posted December 17, 2009
Already rated school.It is terrible with no student support and teachers obvious lack of interest.

Posted May 05, 2009
My child does attend Main elementary School and the enviroment and staff including the Principal brings a breath of fresh air to the school and children , alot of parents dont like the new principal because she is making their children obey the rules, I say good for her......

Posted October 07, 2008
My child did go to Main but I transferred her to another school because the principal there does not really like the children or parents and needs to leave. The teachers don't really like the children either from what I can tell. I miss Dr. Bynes!

3 Watters St SE, Rome, GA  30161
Last modified Main Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Main Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top