PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our daughter attended St. Mary's and loved everything about it. She bounced out of bed every morning to get ready for school. Unfortunately, we had to move out of the area and were heartbroken that we had to leave St. Mary's. If you want your child to get an excellent education where the teachers and staff truly care about your child, this is the place for you. St. Mary's has it all. They provide PE, music, art, computer, and Spanish classes. All of the teachers are fabulous and well versed in their area of expertise. St Mary's has a high standard of excellence and the students willingly meet these expectations. The school provides ample opportunities for children to participate in extra-curricular activities. There are also many ways for parents to be involved with the school. There are fun activities all year long which makes school exciting for the students. All of this is done in a caring Christian environment. We love St. Mary's School!

Our family loved St. Mary's School. The academics were superb and our daughter was well prepared for high school. There is a perfect mix of academics, fun activities, music, and art. The staff and faculty are incredibly friendly and helpful. Communication is good, and we always felt our daughter was safe and sound. We loved it! You will too!

Excellent academics! Caring teachers! Supportive parents! My two children have been attending St. Mary's since prek and LOVE school! Teachers greet them by name as they walk through the halls. St. Mary's is more than a school- it is a family!! They receive much more than an excellent academic education-each day starts and ends with a prayer, students are taught to love, share and care for others in daily religion lessons that provide character education. St. Mary's has a competitive sports program that my son loves. There is always a fun event taking place- Native American Day, Blessing of the Pets, Middle School Socials, to name few. I cannot say enough good things about our wonderful school in a short review! I could fill a book with all the positive experiences my children have had! Come by our school for a visit and you will be instantly convinced, as I am, that SMS is the best school in Rome! I also sincerely thank each of my children's teachers, past and present, for instilling in them a love for learning and for loving them as your own.

I have three daughters at this school and I cannot not say enough good things about this school. SMS has a very talented, caring staff and a wonderful family environment. Parents are very involved in this school. You walk in any day of the week and see groups of parents working on different projects or events for the school. We love our new principal. He is very experienced and has a wonderful vision for our sweet school. If you are wondering where to send your child to school here in Rome, you ABSOLUTELY should check out SMS and let our charming Mrs. Jackson take you on a tour. We love SMS and I know your family will too!! Dont let tution keep you away, the school will find a way to make it work for you and your family!

Love this school.the best teachers,best children and parents.everyone on the same page as far as values and morals. My children have developed into wonderful caring people that any parent would be proud of, and saint marys teaching the same thing at school as we teach at home is a great part of it. They are wellprepared educationally, and if you child needs extra tutoring, no problem. SMS will arrange qualified and professional tutoring before and during school if you would like. SMS even offers ortin gillingham tutoring. I don't think other schools do.excellent,caring,enriching and advanced educationally.

They do an excellent job teaching children. My three children went to St. Mary's School and the turned out OK. :)

Last modified St Mary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8