Rome, GA

Posted March 22, 2010
I moved my son out of this school after 2 months. The main problem we had was within the student body. There where drugs, sexual situations, just very low morals overall. I frankly did not want my child exposed to this. I would never recommend this school.

Posted September 17, 2009
Coosa was the time of my life. Being a part of 'The Greatest Band in Dixie' twice made me a part of something special at the time athletics was a big part of the community.

Coosa High School 5

Posted April 03, 2009
CHS is an awesome school. If I had to choose from the schools around here. I would definetely choose Coosa. Go Eagles!!!

Coosa High School 3

Posted October 31, 2008
Most teachers care, almost as many act like it. Principals are a little political, either currying favor, justifying their existence through bureaucratic means, or cowed down from getting in trouble for doing their job. Front office varies around average, according to what mood they're in. Way too much focus on sports, especially football. Rating of 'Average' based upon the few going over and beyond.

Coosa High School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
I went there from 90-94 and the school was great. It gave me all the skills that I would need in life from having a great job to raising a family. So for all the teachers what they did for me I thank you for that.

4454 Alabama Hwy Nw, Rome, GA  30165
Last modified Coosa High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coosa High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top