Posted September 26, 2013
Glenwood Primary School has been a great experience for my child. I am happy to know he his getting the fundamentals he needs with such a great supportive staff. We have a dedicated principal that provides our children with a safe environment. I know he is receiving the education he needs from more than qualified teachers without the cost of private school. I am very pleased with Glenwood!

Posted August 07, 2013
I love Glenwood school!!! My son went here and now my grandson is going here. The teachers here are awesome. Great community and great school.

Posted April 25, 2013
This is the very best school we could have put our son in. The staff is super friendly and hard working! Our son has learned so much this year!! I am amazed and truly appreciative at the concern for the students these teachers show. Outside of school, they support the kids by attending their games and other activities

Glenwood Primary School 1

Posted February 21, 2013
This is my child's first year at Glenwood and was excited based on reviews. However, once at the school we have to say that the staff is not very friendly. Particularly the principal!!!! I am very dissatisfied.

Posted March 12, 2010

Glenwood Primary School 4

Posted November 12, 2009

Glenwood Primary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
We love the experiences that we have had with Glenwood since our daughter started in Pre-K. We look forward to another great year. Many thanks to all of the faculty and staff there.

Posted July 23, 2008
I absolutely love that my daughter has the opportunity to attend Glenwood Primary school!! I loved this school as a child and she does now. Thea teachers and principals are amazing for everything they do. This school goes above and beyond all expectations i've ever had!! My daughter's teacher for the 2007-2008 school year (Mr. Coffman) was incredible!! I wish every child could have a teacher like him in their lifetime! You always hear stories about how 'that one teacher changed my life... ;' this school is full of those teachers!!!

Posted July 03, 2007
I attended Glenwood as a child and now my child has the opportunity to attend school there as well. My daughter loves the atmosphere, social environment and her teacher! We cannot speak highly enough of her teacher from this past year, Lana Ogle! She was always communicating with us, making us aware of any issues, and most importantly loving and caring for our child while she was away from us. We are so happy that our children will be able to grow and learn in this wonderful school! Glenwood Primary, the teachers and principals, have a lot to offer to each student and parent.

Posted April 25, 2007

Glenwood Primary School
75 Glenwood School Rd NE, Rome, GA  30165
Last modified Glenwood Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Glenwood Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top