Rome, GA

Posted September 06, 2013
Great school. Better than I could have ever dreamed of! So glad we chose Garden Lakes over private schools in the area.

Posted February 14, 2011
the school is wonderful , my kids only been there for a week and i can see a diffrence already

Garden Lakes Elementary School 3

Posted October 09, 2007

Garden Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2007
Smaller sized school with caring and qualified leadership. A school that is giving my children small town values and yet more than enough preparation for demanding higher education.

Posted July 20, 2006
My daughter has been at GLS for four years. She is an excellent student and has had wonderful teachers every year she has attended. The staff has been excellent. Small class sizes. I can't image getting better service elsewhere. Also, the lady who listed the school is falling in must have visited the school prior to the complete makeover in 2004 - when they totally remolded the school from the inside out.

Garden Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2005
My child only went to Garden Lakes for a short time, but we were very disappointed in the school. The teachers were rude and unconcerned. The school was falling in. The principal was as unconcerned as the teachers. The teacher yelled at my child on the very first day of school(my child is a very good student and is well behaved). We only put up with this for a few days and then we took her out and put her a much better school.

Posted February 20, 2005
Garden Lakes Elementary is a wonderful school. My oldest daughter attended Garden Lakes and now my two youngest daughters are at the school. I highly recommend the school. The whole staff is like family. And you will never have to worry about your children because everyone treats them as if it were their own children.

Posted November 28, 2004
We came to gles last year. We love it! it's like being a part of a huge family. My children are learning in such a creative way that most of the time they don't even realize that it's 'school work'. This was definately the best decision that we have made for our family.

Posted September 06, 2004
I recently was transfered from Rome, GA to Brunswick, Maine for the Navy. My daughter Ashley only spent 6 weeks there. When we enrolled her in school in Maine, she was so far ahead of her classmates, she was almost placed in first grade. This is a wonderful school and we would gladly re-enroll all of our children there when we move back. Thanks!

Garden Lakes Elementary School
2903 Garden Lakes Blvd NW, Rome, GA  30165
Last modified Garden Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden Lakes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top