No rating

Lakeview Christian Academy

Living in Rossville

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $76,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $600.

Posted July 14, 2012

This school is a wonderful place. The teachers know the students and you can see that they really care about the students and their families. I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for an excellent education.

Posted October 12, 2009

My grandson attend's LCA and he enjoy's this school. He was going thru some ruff time in a public school,the atmosphere,and was living a christain life. We heard about LCA thru our neice,and decided to give it a chance. Thank God we did. He has been very happy,and even started going to the church there. I his grandmother was searching for a church and attended one service,I now go to the church with my grandson and have had blessing. Thank God for this school and Church. Here at the school and church,they will take time to listen to you and DO CARE! Phyllis, Tonya David Sr. and David Jr. Tina and Mrs. James are great people to our family.

Posted June 12, 2008

We love our school and I am a returning parent for the past 4 years. Go LCA

Posted May 21, 2008

My child started at LCA at the beginning of 2008. She had gone to public school and another private Christian School in 2007. The schools where she attended she was bullied, mistreated and so unhappy. By the time she started LCA she was unhappy and had very low self esteem. At LCA she has blossomed. Mrs. Barber the director made her feel comfortable and so welcomed right off the bat. Her teacher Mrs. Hammontree did the same. I now have a happy child who actually wants to go to school for a change. Her grades have improved so much and she has made new friends. Our house is no longer filled with tears but with joy. My daughter has grown as a christan since attending LCA and she loves the Lord with all her heart. I want to thank LCA for giving me back a happy child...Keep up the wonderful work.

Posted December 19, 2007

I am very pleased w/ this school. The teachers love the Lord and thats what is important. I do not have to worry about anyone being mean to them. The teachers do a Great job! I am more than happy w/ this school. Mrs.Barber is the school director and she loves each & every child. Children from past years come back always to see her and visit the church. The children love the school and that shows. God is doing great things in the school & I want my children to be apart of it.

Posted May 11, 2007

As a current student of LCA, I think the learning experience is great. Students are wonderfully behaved, and the overall environment is wonderful. If your looking for a great Christian-based school, I suggest LCA over the other surrounding schools. Teachers are wonderful as well.
—Submitted by a student

Posted May 10, 2007

The leadership of this school care for the students and the family. We are very pleased to be a part of lca.

Posted January 1, 2007

The lady that runs this school is very rude and the school is not parent friendly. The teachers that my child has had there are very nice to my child but they are not happy working there, mostly because of the lady that runs the school and the pay. If they are not happy, I worry about my child. I would remove him but I have no other option.

Posted July 28, 2006

My son attened this school last year and we thought the school was good but it was also still a work in progress. My son did excell in thier ciriculum. It is also resonablly priced for a private school.

Posted March 23, 2006

It's an okay school. The teachers are very nice. The students are kept under control at all times. The school is very nice kept. If you are looking for a school go here. The school work is done at your own pace, and if you need any help with your work the teachers are always happy to help you no matter what. It's a very clean enviroment for your child to learn about God and to be able to pray out loud. So if you're looking for a clean,christian school send your child here.
—Submitted by a former student

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • ACE

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

97 Cross St