Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I would not recommend this school to a child who's performing well prior to attending. The Principal is NOT active with the parents or students. My child doesn't know her name and I've seen her once since we've been there. The Assistant Principal's are active. Two of the main teachers my child has aren't very pleasant. This does not encourage a good learning environment. This school needs a complete overhaul, starting with the Principal in order to encourage a positive learning environment for the children.

Great elementary school with an outstanding teaching staff. Reading is a key focus of this school and the teachers never fail to educate with kindness and love. The staff/faculty are all extremely attentive and supportive. It used to be a bit more diverse, but regardless, it's still a great place for children to learn and grow.

Today is 7/18/11 and every morning my son asks me when am I going back to school? We love Mimosa and the great teaching staff. The kids there are friendly and they enjoy the school also. Even the Cafeteria staff knows you child by name. We miss this school and can't wait until the first day back 8/15/11.

It's true that Mimosa isn't really diverse because of it's majority population of hispanic/latino students (vs. a blended population) However, I think the school itself and the administration (Love the principal) and the teachers are very good. As one of the few active PTA members, I would like to see more parent involvement and perhaps a Spanish class for those of us parents who only speak English to help bridge the communication barrier with some of the other parents. But my children (in K and 1st) are doing very well here and I really like their teachers. After parent teacher conferences, I have confidence that my children are getting a good education.

I love this school,it has done miracles in my daughter live we are going to miss this school and teachers next year

My daughter suffers from ADHD, and this school with it's excellent teachers did wonders for her. I canno't explain in enought depth how pleased I am with Mimosa Elementary.

I would like to say how pleased I was with Mimosa for my daughter's 4th grade. After private school and homeschooling, I was unprepared for what would come. I was impressed with the teachers and the overall spirit of the school. I was sold on the sending my daughter there after the international festival. It was amazing and was where I saw how cohesive the school is. To think they celebrated 40 years. That is great.

I have a child who is attending for first time at this school in kindergarten. I am not at all pleased with this school. It looks old and the lunch room is very small. When I eat lunch with my child we have to sit in a seperate section away from her class, which I find weird. I think it would help if parent could say high and help thier child talk to thier classmates at lunch. They also to not teach Janpanese anymore which was a selling point to me. They should start atleast teaching spanish becuase of the huge population of students there. When you go to functions you need to know how to communicate with other parents.

Last modified Mimosa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.