Posted June 10, 2014
Principal, teacher and staff are always ready to help. They greet you with smile and are ready to resolve any issue.

Posted April 04, 2014
We specifically chose to relocate into this area because we'd heard such wonderful things about Northwood. Now, two years after making the move, we continue to be delighted with our decision. We honestly feel like part of a big extended family at Northwood, there is always a welcome smile and greeting as you enter the school. I guess one of the main reasons I feel this way is because I make a conscious decision to be involved as much as I can - reaching out to teachers and other staff as much as possible. I am fortunate enough to be able to have the time to be involved and it's paying dividends for everyone - myself, the children and the school. Our teachers go above and beyond on every occasion. This was recently demonstrated during the crazy winter weather and even now we have a dedicated crew who are providing additional learning opportunities for our students. I understand that the demands on our students and teachers nowadays are huge but I know that my children are getting the best education available in a loving and nurturing environment.

Posted March 28, 2014
My daughter attended Northwood from K-3 and her teachers were excellent. She received a good foundation in reading, writing and math.

Posted March 28, 2014
We have 1 graduate of Northwood and one currently attending and have nothing but great things to say. The teachers, staff and volunteers have made this a safe, fun and academically a top notch school!

Posted March 25, 2014
My kids have had a fantastic experience at Northwood! The teachers have always been great and what a fantastic PTA! Schools that have great parent support really make a difference. My daughter went all the way through Northwood and my son is now in the 4th grade. They have been in Special Needs classes to Tag classes and I have always been pleased! Keep it up!

Posted March 23, 2014
Great school. The teachers, parents, PTA and staff are dedicated and friendly. We just moved to the area last year and we love it. I've had no concerns or issues. Communication has been open and frequent. Lots of school sponsored local events, we love our neighborhood school.

Northwood Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2014
very disappointing! impersonal and huge lack of communication with parents especially in emergency situations. The counselor is the only one that is actually pleasant.

Posted September 27, 2013
Great TAG program and teachers. I recommend this school to any child entering elementary grades.

Northwood Elementary School 2

Posted May 01, 2013
Northwood used to be wonderful until Mrs Ahuja became principal.She is totally out to Lunch.The Vacant look in her eyes when you ask her a question and the lack of concern has me very concerned for my children.The Vice Principal is just as bad.Mrs Ahuja has taken the magical experience of Northwood and now runs it like a gas station or a 7-11.There are 25 kids jammed into a class and there used to only have about 13 kids in a class.Its heartbreaking to watch.

Posted April 19, 2013
I am a 5th grader at northwood and I have enjoyed this school right up to 4th grade. mrs. ahuja removed almost all of our beutiful murals, spent TONS of mony retiling the school, repainting the walls, making her able to cut HUGE portions off our music and arts programs. she also spent too much money on the special ed classes, and not spending any on TAG( witch I am in). They also take up WAY too much learning time to prepare for the CRCT.

Northwood Elementary School
10200 Wooten Rd, Roswell, GA  30076
Last modified Northwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top