Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted March 28, 2016
Northwood elementary is simply wonderful. It's my daughters third year in this school and her teachers are phenomenal. We had one great teacher after another so far. They truly care about the students and communicate with parents, are attentive to issues and are proactive in addressing challenges. My daughter LOVES going here. It's a great community and I can't speak highly enough about the teachers and the culture of this school.

Posted February 10, 2015
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I cannot speak any more highly of this great school. The teachers go above and beyond on a daily basis and with one child graduated and two still at the school I continue to be impressed. The 5th grade teachers in particular do an outstanding job or preparing the children for the expectations of middle school. The academics are rigorous and the arts and after school activities varied and enriching. This year the school received a score of 96.5% on the state CCRPI index - the best rating of any elementary school in the county.

Northwood Elementary School 4

Posted June 10, 2014
Principal, teacher and staff are always ready to help. They greet you with smile and are ready to resolve any issue.

Posted April 24, 2014
Northwood is an amazing school that challenges learners at ALL levels. They have a dedicated staff who cares about all of the students and works to provide tons of opportunities for each student to thrive. Our family loves this school.

Posted April 04, 2014
We specifically chose to relocate into this area because we'd heard such wonderful things about Northwood. Now, two years after making the move, we continue to be delighted with our decision. We honestly feel like part of a big extended family at Northwood, there is always a welcome smile and greeting as you enter the school. I guess one of the main reasons I feel this way is because I make a conscious decision to be involved as much as I can - reaching out to teachers and other staff as much as possible. I am fortunate enough to be able to have the time to be involved and it's paying dividends for everyone - myself, the children and the school. Our teachers go above and beyond on every occasion. This was recently demonstrated during the crazy winter weather and even now we have a dedicated crew who are providing additional learning opportunities for our students. I understand that the demands on our students and teachers nowadays are huge but I know that my children are getting the best education available in a loving and nurturing environment.

Posted March 28, 2014
My daughter attended Northwood from K-3 and her teachers were excellent. She received a good foundation in reading, writing and math.

Posted March 28, 2014
We have 1 graduate of Northwood and one currently attending and have nothing but great things to say. The teachers, staff and volunteers have made this a safe, fun and academically a top notch school!

Posted March 25, 2014
My kids have had a fantastic experience at Northwood! The teachers have always been great and what a fantastic PTA! Schools that have great parent support really make a difference. My daughter went all the way through Northwood and my son is now in the 4th grade. They have been in Special Needs classes to Tag classes and I have always been pleased! Keep it up!

Posted March 23, 2014
Great school. The teachers, parents, PTA and staff are dedicated and friendly. We just moved to the area last year and we love it. I've had no concerns or issues. Communication has been open and frequent. Lots of school sponsored local events, we love our neighborhood school.

Northwood Elementary School 1

Posted March 12, 2014
very disappointing! impersonal and huge lack of communication with parents especially in emergency situations. The counselor is the only one that is actually pleasant.

Northwood Elementary School
10200 Wooten Rd, Roswell, GA  30076
Last modified Northwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.