Fellowship Christian Academy
Amount of homework: Too much

Posted August 10, 2015
My child is up all night studying each night in 7th grade they do 11th grade work no free time for the students

Fellowship Christian Academy 1

Posted August 10, 2015
No one is understanding there, there are bullies, punish your child if their best isn't good enough, they make your child feel dumb, are mean and rude teachers gossip and talk bad about students and parents even if they are nice, children make out in the stairwell, they are inconsiderate, inappropriate, and the students they cuss, gossip, make out, bully each other, physically beat each other out, or have mental problems I seriously do not recommend this school. GOD BLESS YOU

Fellowship Christian Academy 2

Posted July 04, 2015
i was a student at fellowship for a really long time. i loved my elementary years there, but not so much my middle school years. my grade was very cliquish and certain students made fun of others. so many people including me were called mean names and put down by others. by the time i got to high school, i had enough of it. the administration did nothing about it, so i decided to leave.

Fellowship Christian Academy 4

Posted September 07, 2014
My child has been at this school for a few years. I would admit that she had a tough first year in the elementary building. I am not exactly sure why, but she didn't seem to really "fit" into their mold. Fast forward and her years in middle school have been some of the best in her school career. She is flourishing and has made friends and looks forward to going to school. I know every child is different and not every environment is right for every single child. However, the curriculum here is rigorous enough to be challenging, yet fair. The Bible teachers have been true believers with both godly character AND bible knowledge.

Posted June 25, 2014
FCS strikes a unique balance between educational and spiritual growth. The proof is in the high number of kids with exceptional SAT and ACT scores along with acceptance to colleges with tough entrance requirements. Things at FCS have been great and they are getting even better!

Fellowship Christian Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2014
Fellowship Christian School This school is on the way to being what it once was, but it has a long way to go! Parents run the board and parents are teachers. If you have a child that is "out of the box" in any way, the teachers will target that child. The new headmaster is working on this, but it will take a long time to undo the damage that was there from previous hiring mistakes. In 4 or 5 years this school will hopefully be back to its former great curriculum and staff, but I would not recommend sending your child here at this time.

Posted May 12, 2013
Our kids have been at fellowship for 1 1/2 years both coming from another public elementary school in the area. Both of my kids are thriving! They both feel loved by the teachers, are learning more than in the public schools, have had to make friends, which is not always easy but they have, and they both are learning more about God, his plan, and how to treat people than they were. Now when my husband explain respect or how to treat others my kids understand and respond differently because all day the teachers teach the same message. We are thrilled!

Fellowship Christian Academy 2

Posted June 20, 2011
Definitely cliqueish atmosphere. The admin was very snooty about our daughter being a little shy. She is a straight a student! We are going elsewhere. We had two teachers here and I was not at all happy with either one. We have been to other private schools in another state and everything was run better and much cleaner.

Fellowship Christian Academy 4

Posted October 16, 2009
We have been at FCS since 1999. We have had one to graduate and our last child is a senior. Is the school perfect? NO, but I haven t found a place that is yet. What Fellowship offers is a quality education with great teachers who know their field of study, who love what they do, and who encourage your child to be and do more than they ever thought possible. My family has seen many changes over the years and most were wonderful and they opened up many new doors for our students. As with anything else there are always things that can be improved. FCS makes a concerted effort to correct things that don't work while improving the things that do work. What more could a parent want than an academically challenging environment, caring talented teachers who know and love God and a place where you child can excel.

Posted November 06, 2008
My daughter has been at this school for 4 years. She was welcomed the first day by students with questions and interest in her. She is now active as a cheerleader. We have been very happy with the teaching styles, the school staff and the other students. FCS holds their students to a high standard, and they are proud to be a part of such a school. We LOVE this school! Thanks FCS!

Fellowship Christian Academy
480 W. Crossville Rd., Roswell, GA  30075
Last modified Fellowship Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Fellowship Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top