Posted September 07, 2014
My child has been at this school for a few years. I would admit that she had a tough first year in the elementary building. I am not exactly sure why, but she didn't seem to really "fit" into their mold. Fast forward and her years in middle school have been some of the best in her school career. She is flourishing and has made friends and looks forward to going to school. I know every child is different and not every environment is right for every single child. However, the curriculum here is rigorous enough to be challenging, yet fair. The Bible teachers have been true believers with both godly character AND bible knowledge.
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 25, 2014
FCS strikes a unique balance between educational and spiritual growth. The proof is in the high number of kids with exceptional SAT and ACT scores along with acceptance to colleges with tough entrance requirements. Things at FCS have been great and they are getting even better!

Fellowship Christian Academy 1

Posted February 28, 2014
Fellowship Christian School This school is on the way to being what it once was, but it has a long way to go! Parents run the board and parents are teachers. If you have a child that is "out of the box" in any way, the teachers will target that child. The new headmaster is working on this, but it will take a long time to undo the damage that was there from previous hiring mistakes. In 4 or 5 years this school will hopefully be back to its former great curriculum and staff, but I would not recommend sending your child here at this time.

Posted May 12, 2013
Our kids have been at fellowship for 1 1/2 years both coming from another public elementary school in the area. Both of my kids are thriving! They both feel loved by the teachers, are learning more than in the public schools, have had to make friends, which is not always easy but they have, and they both are learning more about God, his plan, and how to treat people than they were. Now when my husband explain respect or how to treat others my kids understand and respond differently because all day the teachers teach the same message. We are thrilled!

Fellowship Christian Academy 2

Posted June 20, 2011
Definitely cliqueish atmosphere. The admin was very snooty about our daughter being a little shy. She is a straight a student! We are going elsewhere. We had two teachers here and I was not at all happy with either one. We have been to other private schools in another state and everything was run better and much cleaner.

Posted October 16, 2009
We have been at FCS since 1999. We have had one to graduate and our last child is a senior. Is the school perfect? NO, but I haven t found a place that is yet. What Fellowship offers is a quality education with great teachers who know their field of study, who love what they do, and who encourage your child to be and do more than they ever thought possible. My family has seen many changes over the years and most were wonderful and they opened up many new doors for our students. As with anything else there are always things that can be improved. FCS makes a concerted effort to correct things that don't work while improving the things that do work. What more could a parent want than an academically challenging environment, caring talented teachers who know and love God and a place where you child can excel.

Posted November 06, 2008
My daughter has been at this school for 4 years. She was welcomed the first day by students with questions and interest in her. She is now active as a cheerleader. We have been very happy with the teaching styles, the school staff and the other students. FCS holds their students to a high standard, and they are proud to be a part of such a school. We LOVE this school! Thanks FCS!

Fellowship Christian Academy 0

Posted March 16, 2008
This school is the best value for a true Christian School in the Atlanta Metropolitian Area

Posted June 04, 2007
I believe this school to offer exactly what it says it will. There are no hidden agendas. The pre-1st program has been a blessing to many families for over 20 years. It has nothing to do with the child's intellect - it just gives them the additional time they may need socially. My child had 'issues' that needed to be addressed and this class gave him the gift of time. The main reason for being at this school is to give your child a Bible-based Christ-filled education - period. The school has problems academically just like all private schools, but they are being addressed constantly. I have had children here for 9 years and my heart overflows when I think back at all the wonderful teachers, children and events! We even celebrate Christmas!

Posted August 21, 2006
Fellowship does a great job nurturing young students spiritually and academically. More freedom is given in Middle and High School as the students are prepared leave the home and go to college. The High School has a growing fine arts program and excellent athletics. The 3 year old football program has eight coaches, all but three having professional football coaching and or playing experience. These coaches work hard to build character in the student athletes. Fellowship is not an elitist private school like some of the ones mentioned in the negative comments, it is a great place for your child to get a Christian world view while obtaining a great academic and social experience. There are many great places for parents to volunteer and get involved in the school. This will prevent the feeling of 'cliques' that some have mentioned. We have tried other schools and Fellowship is the best.

Fellowship Christian Academy
480 W. Crossville Rd., Roswell, GA  30075
Last modified Fellowship Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Fellowship Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top