K-12 & Ungraded
Roswell, GA

Posted September 28, 2014
I am conflicted about this school because even though most of the teachers are great teachers the administration is lacking. If your child is good at sports or your family has a lot of money you will be treated well. They have their favorites and treat those kids better than the others. Especially, if your child is a great football or basketball player. These kids get special treatment across the board. It is not fair to the other kids. Some kids especially in high school are recruited from other schools to play basketball and because they are good at sports they dont have to pay tuition and get full scholarships. This is very unfair to those parents who work 2-3 jobs to be able to afford to send their kids there. Stop the favoritism St. Francis! Also, get yourself a kinder admissions director with some people skills. Do you really want the first impression the new parents get to be an abrasive, irritable individual. This could be a great school but the tuition is way too high for what you get and all kids need to be treated equally.

Posted June 26, 2014
St. Francis School is definitely 10 stars!!! There is not enough space here for me to list all of the things that are great about our school. My 3 children attended Elementary through High School and this is why they were & still are successful in college & beyond. I am very bothered by the review in April, where the parent criticizes our High School for not getting (or wanting to get) to know the students. This is so untrue! My children bragged to their friends that their Principal knows them for who they are... not because they are bad and sent to her office! The teachers @ St. Francis not only want to teach, they want to teach the St. Francis "way"..... making sure our children feel good about themselves and feel successful. Parents need to do their part too. Become involved! Participation is the key to success!

Posted May 14, 2014
Our daughter, now a 10th grader, started at St Francis in kindergarten. The curriculum, the method of growing the kids, the athletics and the caring for the kids and their future successes have all been spectacular. Highly recommended.

Posted April 23, 2014
After a very unpleasant experience with the admissions process, I am glad I did not choose this school. The admissions director was very cold, and chose not to speak with us personally, would ask you to pose your questions in the for of an email, and then not respond. If this is how the school presents itself in the beginning, how would they be once they have your tuition,

Posted February 05, 2014
St. Francis day school has been a tremendous blessing for our son. He started this year in the 3rd grade and has made tremendous strides. The tiered curriculum is absolutely a God-send. He was behind in math so he was able to do the support class for math and be in standard curriculum for other classes. His insecurity about doing math is gone and he's caught up to be on par with 3rd grade standards. The people are very friendly and his teacher has been the best we've had. Unfortunately we are moving to another state at the end of the school year and leaving St. Francis is the most heart-breaking part.

St Francis Day School 2

Posted April 30, 2013
St. Francis was a good option for middle school but we made the mistake of moving to the high school. As a small school, it is shocking that they do not get to know (or want to know) kids we have entrusted to them. There is clearly only 1 decision maker and the culture reflects this.

Posted April 09, 2013
St Francis has been a wonderful school experience for my third grader. This has been our first year at the school and we are looking forward to many more. The teachers and principal have been great! My child needed supported reading classes, but is on level in all other aspects. After just one year the reading comprehension scores are improving dramatically as are all academic scores. The small classrooms and caring staff have been just what we needed. We also love the organization and study skills that are being taught. Keep up the good work St Francis!

St Francis Day School 2

Posted January 29, 2013
If your child has any issues with self esteem, bullying or is in any way unique, you should think long and hard about sending them to St. Francis. There is no support from the staff or counselors regarding bullying and the "mean girl" culture thrives. They don't want to offend the check writers. The so called reward system is actually punitive.

Posted October 09, 2012
Mr Buccellato is a great guy. I'm a successful 40 year old now and I went to Saint Francis throughout my middle school years. I was not a great kid and after getting kicked out of public school, he straightened me out. He simply taught me what was and what was not acceptable behavior in society. He's not trying to win friends or win awards, he just believes in teaching children wrong from right. So if you're looking for someone to baby your kid, he's not your guy but if your looking for someone that cares enough about your child, to not allow them to act like little jerks, then I highly recommend Saint Francis.

Posted September 10, 2012
This school cares more about the tuition than the children. The administrators will go above and beyond to avoid any acccountability for the emotional well being of a child if loss of tuition or exposure is possible. They will advise teachers to not speak up for the child and attempt to appear credible. Buccelato is a cad, cares about a families financial worth and just how he can get more for the school, regarless is the child is at risk.

St Francis Day School