Royston, GA

Royston Elementary School 3

Posted November 12, 2013
We didn't have a choice when Carnesville turned into a primary school, so our son was redistricted to RES. We had high hopes that he would receive the same quality of education that he received at his previous school but unfortunately he did not. This lead me to homeschooling him. My son has a speech impediment and he was heartbroken when he would raise his hand, knowing the answer, and was deliberately overlooked because it would take him longer to answer. He is highly intelligent, just had a time expressing his thoughts via speech. Hopefully once the dust settles from all the transfers, the teachers will become more patient and aware of the students personalities.

Royston Elementary School 1

Posted December 19, 2007

Royston Elementary School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
I find Royston elementary ,a fine school .A Very high level of security.A wonderful understanding Principal,99% of the teachers, are very caring,and professional.The Teachers also,aim to achieve high standards and academics,for their pupils.On the other hand ,I see that their is a need for more challenging curriculum for all children not just a few chosen!I do realize, that the Board of education is working very hard to achieve this goal!And, that is why I am proud to say that my kids do attend Franklin Co.Schools.For the most part, my kids do agree.And,all of Franklin co.schools have wonderful extracurricular programs.

Royston Elementary School 3

Posted July 20, 2006
The academic program for this school is above average.The teacher's are all exceptional.But I can not say the same for the new principal.I suggest if any parent has a problem that it would be better to go over this man's head.If you expect him to believe your child, forget it.His saying is 'If I didn't see it, I can not do anything about it.'

Royston Elementary School 5

Posted January 20, 2004
Dedicated, knowledgeable,and cooperative teachers and staff

Royston Elementary School
660 College St, Royston, GA  30662
Last modified Royston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Royston Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top