Savannah, GA
Before care: Yes

Posted December 10, 2014
My child graduated from St. Peter the Apostle. The classes were challenging and she was well prepared for high school. The teachers are very caring. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted June 08, 2014
The first word that comes to mind when I think of St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School...is FAMILY. We have just completed our second year at SPA, & I'm even more convinced now, that we made the best choice in choosing SPA! Our teachers are the best out there...their dedication & their love they show to our children & our school is immeasurable. Every day they challenge our children to be the best they can be. The parent involvement at SPA speaks volumes about how important our SPA FAMILY is. My child has blossomed while at SPA...one who started out as a shy child has come into her own...our SPA FAMILY has helped her to achieve that. Our academics at SPA is by far some of the best in Savannah...proven recently by our Terra Nova Scores! We LOVE St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School...and would never hesitate in HIGHLY recommending SPA to other families...just so that they can feel the sense of FAMILY that we have at St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School!!!

Posted June 05, 2014
St. Peter the Apostle Catholic School is a treasured place in our family. We have had two children graduate from SPA who are absolutely thriving in high school and our third child will graduate soon! We love the fact that God is in every classroom at St. Peter's and that the children are taught daily to treat others with care and respect. Each and every student has a prayer partner to lean on and this creates friendships throughout the upper and lower school. It's neat to sometimes see 8th graders holding hands with 4 year olds as they walk along! The teachers at St. Peter's not only challenge their students academically, but they love them unconditionally, this a perfect combination! Our academics are top in the city, proven by recent Terra Nova Scores, and I know that my children are successful students because of our longstanding and dedicated faculty. We love St. Peter the Apostle! http://school.saintpetertheapostle.com/

Posted June 05, 2014
Saint Peter the Apostle is an amazing school. The faculty and staff are dedicated and wonderful teachers who truly care about the total growth of the students, not just in academics. There is a real sense of community at the school...several of the teachers went to schoo at St. Peter's and now have their children as well. The school is getting a brand new playground for next year. The class sizes are small which is great! They have a up-to-date Computer Lab and student computers in each classroom. They also have a fantastic athletics programs that offers sports for all age levels.

Posted June 05, 2014
My eight year-old daughter just completed her first year at St. Peter's this May. She had previously been attending public schools within Savannah, and while she had wonderful teachers there, she had a hard time meeting friends. In addition, she lacked a noticeable amount of character and religious education. I am going on my fifth year teaching 9th grade English at one of the local feeder high schools for the Savannah Catholic schools, and my choice of St. Peter's for my child was not only personal but also professional. I knew from past experience that SPA had a dedicated staff, small class sizes, and an appreciable amount of parental involvement. Because I review all of the incoming 9th grade placement tests, I also based my decision that students who have been educated at SPA generally have a significantly stronger foundation in formal & creative writing, reading comprehension, and verbal and language skills. The eighth grade Language Arts teacher, along with their lower and middle school teachers, have obviously done a stellar job in building these essential skills. The 2014 valedictorian and salutatorian were both graduates of SPA, a clear indication of academic strength.

Posted March 04, 2011
We are truly grateful for our lovely teachers and administrators. The year is moving swiftly and it has been wonderful for our children.

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted April 30, 2010
Great community support, well-qualified and dedicated teachers and staff, broad curriculum with lots of extracurricular activities, small class sizes.

Posted April 29, 2010
Excellent teachers and Administrators, always striving to improve and grow in their professional development. The primary focus is the education of the whole child.

Posted April 27, 2010
Our new principal has done a great job her first year. Our kids are doing well and love their school. We have had great experiences with the teachers.

St Peter The Apostle School
7020 Concord Road, Savannah, GA  31410
Last modified St Peter The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter The Apostle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 81 reviews. Top