Posted January 25, 2012
BC is not for everyone, but for those who embrace the need for structure and an unmatched camaraderie, this is the place for you. BC is a legend in Savannah for a reason. A graduate from there is well positioned to enter college and be an upstanding young man no matter what life throws at him. It made me a much stronger person and put me into my dream college, a traditionally top 20 university, where I matched easily with students from all over the country. I still have BC men who are some of my best friends and no matter what, we would stand up for each other.

Posted July 30, 2011
Don't waste your hard-earned money at Benedictine like I unfortunately did. If you want your son to have a quality education, send your son to Savannah Country Day, where teachers there ACTUALLY teach EVERY DAY unlike at BC. Why waste your son's precious time with Benedictine Military School? The Guidance department only offers advice on their future endeavors to SOME, NOT ALL of the Senior's and Junior's. Now why would you send your son to a school that would REALLY do that? In conclusion, Benedictine Military School is an awful place to send your son to get a decent education.

Posted June 11, 2011
I had 3 sons graduate from Benedictine, and we would do it all again! Benedictine gives students a quality education in college preparatory classes, while instilling leadership qualities to create strong young men. My sons began as freshmen unsure of themselves, and each graduated ready for college with beautiful scholarships. We owe that to their years at BC! It truly is a brotherhood that lasts forever. Many students are 3rd generation. Very unique for any school to have a legacy like that! Says something about the timeless quality of education it offers.

Posted March 30, 2010
It's a sacrifice for our family to send our son to BC, but it's well worth the money. The school focuses on the well-being of the cadets and though they are tough on the boys, it makes them into strong, confident young men. Sending our son to BC was one of the best decisions we could have made.

Posted November 06, 2009

Posted January 03, 2009
My son had a lot of disiniplary problems, such as smoking using drugs he went to this fine academy and he was a wonderful young man.

Posted December 02, 2008

Benedictine Military School 0

Posted November 25, 2008
This school turns your teen son in to a young man!! Love this school. I have 2 sons there!

Posted November 06, 2008
I was there for one year and the teachers were horrible. The kids were disruptive. Do not send your children there. The public shools in the area, especially Jenkins, are much better.

Posted February 06, 2008
My son is in his second year at BC and he and I absolutely love it. It was by far one of the best decisions I have ever made regarding my child's future. I am a single mother of 5 and my son is the only boy. He has had no stable male role model in his life and BC has provided him with tremendous male role models and the male commradery that every boy needs in his life. Although he has a wonderful loving family, there is no substitiute for male friendships and mentors. To all you mothers that are concerned your son will be treated tough and disrespectfully, I assure you that the structure and disciplined environment is full of respect and value for each and every student. I feel so fortunate that we are a part of the BC family.

Benedictine Military School
6502 Seawright Drive, Savannah, GA  31406
Last modified Benedictine Military School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Benedictine Military School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top