Savannah, GA

Notre Dame Academy

Posted March 21, 2008
My daughter is currently in Kindergarten and will be returning to Notre Dame next year. We've found the attention to character building and academics to be very good as well as the communication from the school to the parent community. My daughter is now reading at a 2nd grade level and she gets plenty of individualized attention.

Notre Dame Academy 5

Posted May 24, 2006
Notre Dame Academy is an outstanding school. My daughter is a student at Notre Dame, she graduated on today into the 1st grade and will be returning next year. I have been very pleased with the education she has received. My daughter is actually reading on a third grade level.

Notre Dame Academy 3

Posted September 10, 2005
Not strong at all in the middle school. Teachers have too many roles, not focused on teaching and the kids suffer.

Notre Dame Academy