Savannah, GA

Posted June 05, 2015
My kids loves their school. Awesome school and it has helped my kids with there reading levels. Kudos to these teachers Mr. LYON AND MRS. WATSON they were awesome teachers. Everyone there is very nice and my oldest just graduated it was a nice ceremony. Largo you are great

Posted August 25, 2014
My son went here as a 5yr old in kindergarden and was listed by one teacher as top 2 in his class but the watcher for the class in cafeteria always had negative childish things to write in his daily notes. And upon asking my child about it I came to find out he was being mistreated. Everything was brought to the principal and vices attention. They said they would talk with that teacher and did nothing but give excuses for her. Few days later my son tells me how he got in Trouble for laying his head down wrong and later in lunch one of the teachers yelled in his ear to shut up and don't move. To a 5 yr old. I brought this up to the principal again for nothing to be done a out it. The teachers I seen at Tibet seem a little under qualified and childish to handle younger kids. I wouldn't recommend this school to my enemies. Do research before sending your child somewhere in savannah. After pulling my child out of the school I now get harassed by the principal n vice to give them another shot and trust them to do better.. I mean seriously. This school needs to be revised. Or at least new principal n vice. They seem to not care that much about parents issues.

Posted August 18, 2014
Horrible school ever ..teacher scream at my son ear n tell him to shut up....

Posted May 06, 2014
This school is awful. If you want your kid to be bullied or have their stuff stolen, send them here. If you want your kid to be yelled at by teachers, then send them here.

Largo-Tibet Elementary School 2

Posted July 12, 2013
I do not recommend going to this school. Most teachers are too strict and go too fast for a lot of students. I am speaking this first hand as I am a student. If you decide to let your child attend this school, I recommend requesting teachers because it will give you a better chance of getting the teacher you or your child wants. If not, they assign you to levels, not pace. I am going into fifth grade but I have the same teacher. She switched grades and I requested her. I am not positive that teachers can request students. Some teachers are nice and they treat kids to more recess, more activities, and even candy if they behaved well to promote them. The teacher I had would teach individual classes if when her students did not understand in a full class session. We have a good amount of homework per class. That is except for 3rd. It is over-whelming and three pages front and back in gifted classes and special classes. (Special and gifted are in one room.) I hope this was helpful, Anonymous Largo Lepord

Posted February 18, 2012
My son has attended Largo Tibet for the past two years and I couldn't be happier with the teachers & staff. They are very dedicated to the students and are a very well organized team. I also enjoy the parental involvement that's allowed.

Posted July 26, 2011
We moved to Savannah from Hawaii, and this school is amazing compared to the school my daughter was going to in Hawaii. They have given her much more challenge work, and pushed her hard to learn. She has made Honor Roll 3 times this year. I love how there is 2 teachers per classroom, as well as smaller sized classes. I also enjoy the fact the teacher will call the parents to inform you of your child's work needs, good or bad. I also like how this school has art classes, and music classes (Did not have them in Hawaii) I am very impressed with this school. Mr & MRS Conden, YOU ROCK!

Posted April 09, 2010
I am a teacher at Largo and I love my school. I have worked at several other schools throughout Georgia and have been a teacher for 19 years. I have NEVER worked at a school where the teachers worked so hard together for the benefit of the children. We love our kids and it shows. EC

Posted April 04, 2010
Largo is a wonderful place to work and is staffed by exceptional teachers and admin. I truly enjoy going to work everyday!! T. Kitchell

Posted April 01, 2010
I love teaching at this school and can't wait for the IB program to start next year.

430 Tibet Ave, Savannah, GA  31406
Last modified Largo-Tibet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Largo-Tibet Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top