Hubert Middle School 2

Posted March 20, 2013
I absolutely think that this is the most terrible school that a child can be enrolled in! Every week there is at LEAST 3 fights. My child isn't hardly learning anything and it really disappoints me that the principal doesn't do anything about it. The staff is not dedicated at all. They curse at the students and don't encourage them to do good. My child feels uncomfortable going to school because her connections teacher is a man and he tells her inappropriate things that make her feel that way. The boys at the school just disgust me because when I went there to see what was going on, one of them asked me "can i f***" I mean these parents can't control their children. This is school is ghetto.

Hubert Middle School 5

Posted September 01, 2009

Hubert Middle School 4

Posted February 14, 2008
This is the best Middle Secret in Savannah. They have a very caring staff and a principal who is a visionary leader. This school is one to watch in the next few years. They made AYP for the first time last year. From what I have seen, it is safe bet to say this is just the beginning. The staff is truly dedicated and committed to ensuring that these students are poised for success. Keep up the Good work Hubert Middle School.

Hubert Middle School 4

Posted November 07, 2005

Hubert Middle School
768 Grant St, Savannah, GA  31401
Last modified Hubert Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hubert Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.