School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

I have been a party of the faculty for six years and during that time we have continued to grow. Our challenges change frequently, but at the end of the day we are a great school with wonderful students for the most part.
January 28, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)

My three years at beach have been up and down but i loved playing sports and being apart of all the the activities.

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted January 28, 2016

Beach is a good school. We have great after school programs and there are always a lot of people in the school to support us. The school is very safety conscious.

The school has great facilities and faculty. The staff is always open to listening to our ideas weather to improve the class itself or the programs in the school.

Develops character: Agree

My daughter has had several speakers come in to talk to them about honesty and integrity. Additionally, there are several organizations that she has been able to join.

My student is in the specialty program at Beach and we have had a wonderful experience since entering two years ago. The teachers go above and beyond to ensure she is successful and there have been a multitude of opportunities for her to work with their community partners. It has been a wonderful experience.

Beach High School; It's one of the worst school I've ever been too in my entire life, and It has not taken me long to realize that as I have only been here for about 2 months. It's completely unorganized, and what I mean by that is- They tend to assume that students will just KNOW they've changed the schedule without letting them know a day or so before they do so. Now, let's talk about my learning experience here. On a good day -which is maybe 2 days of every 5- the teacher can actually teach without being interrupted by the horrible behavior of students. Let me just point out that the teachers are good people, and they're good at their job- that's not the issue with most of the teachers. They're ARE some teacher -however- that can't teach, because they'd rather act more childish than the students themselves. I like teachers with a little sense of humor, but this school has taken it too far. NOW, let's talk about the transportation -and I know the school has little control over this. My bus is late more often than not, and I mean 20 to 30 minutes late or more, resulting in late arrivals to class. I know it's free education, but where's the education?

This school is like sending my child to war everyday. It is in a horrible neighborhood. Staff is rude, students are violent. Communication with parents is nil. The building is beautiful and new. But if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig!

A.E. Beach High School is not a good school at all. All principal is a big lier he says he going to do something and he not does it. I recommend no one send their child there.The school is full of drama and violence do not send no one there.I hate the school because I go there now class of 2017 terrible school.

Beach is a wonderful school! The teachers work with the students to make sure we understand what were doing, although our behavior may be a little off and not perfect, our academics make up for all we lack in, we pass our tests very well, people just overlook all of the positive for the negative.

Last modified Beach High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.