Savannah, GA

Posted October 22, 2014
This school is like sending my child to war everyday. It is in a horrible neighborhood. Staff is rude, students are violent. Communication with parents is nil. The building is beautiful and new. But if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig!
3 people found this helpful

Posted June 19, 2014
A.E. Beach High School is not a good school at all. All principal is a big lier he says he going to do something and he not does it. I recommend no one send their child there.The school is full of drama and violence do not send no one there.I hate the school because I go there now class of 2017 terrible school.

Beach High School 5

Posted May 14, 2014
Beach is a wonderful school! The teachers work with the students to make sure we understand what were doing, although our behavior may be a little off and not perfect, our academics make up for all we lack in, we pass our tests very well, people just overlook all of the positive for the negative.

Beach High School 4

Posted July 16, 2013
When I attended this school it was wonderful! Once they find someone who is talented enough to run the school, the school will once again become a good school.

Posted July 15, 2011
I went to this school!!! As a parent, I would never let my child go to this school. The education was poor although I gradurated from this place. Most of the people who gradurated from Beach with me was on the honors list and still had to take remedial classes in college. This is a horrible school. If you are looking for a school to prepare you for college, try else where!!!

Beach High School 0

Posted March 25, 2010
They're firing the entire staff because the school is so bad.

Beach High School 5

Posted December 18, 2008

Beach High School 2

Posted February 22, 2008
My son went to Beach when there was a Medical Magnet program. Though the rest of the classes were mediacre, the core medically oriented ones were excellent. The math was poor, but he graduated with Pharmacy Tech diploma as well. Instead of using this as a base to improve the overall standard of education there, 'someone' decided to do away with the Magnet Program there, and the small feather in it's cap was blown in the wind, never to return.

Posted October 23, 2007
The Beach Institute still exist as a museum. Beach High was built in the 1950s. These are two different schools in two different locations. Regardless this school is abysmal. As a previous poster responded, students are not held accountable by administrators. But this is true for most schools in Savannah. Teachers get little support and are made to do hours of duty daily

Beach High School 0

Posted September 13, 2007
I love beach because it is original and it's the eldest school in Savannah Georgia. So no matter how much they talk about beach I'll always be a Bulldog 4 life.

Beach High School
3001 Hopkins St, Savannah, GA  31405
Last modified Beach High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beach High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top