Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Myers Middle School 1

Posted October 02, 2015
I am not sure how it is today but I can tell you this, I went here years ago and it was horrible. My family had just moved to Georgia from Hawaii and I got stuck going here for 6th grade. I almost failed the year, not because I didn't do the work or because I didn't apply myself, but because I had already been taught the things they were teaching at my previous school. I got bored and gave up when teachers would not challenge me academically. Plus there were fights all the time. Cops were there a lot. And I had a teacher who was inappropriate with female students. After my 6th grade year my parents decided to let me apply for a scholarship to St. Andrews. Thankfully I got it. I don't think I would have made it to college if I had remained here.

Myers Middle School 5

Posted August 07, 2013
Student: Myers middle school is a great school, I had above average test scores and great grades! I think people discriminate on how many people pass at Myers but, the truth is that the teachers are doing a great job, it's some students that don't want to work hard! Myers has many great after school programs and athletics to increase better grades and better behavior, if you don't know what I mean by better grades and behavior, it means that the students that want to participate in after school activities have to have good grades or an "s-e" in conduct grades or they can't participate. Overall myers is a great school; I should know; and you should definetly consider sending your kid there!!

Myers Middle School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
We have the best administrator in herethe city who have turn our school around we have made AYP every year since she has been in charge here at Myers Middle School and our children are learning

Myers Middle School 1

Posted August 15, 2005
Today was the first day of the second year for my daughter in this school. It has been for us a horrifing experience, though most of the public schools in this county are bad. I was told to F---- off today twice before even entering the school. My daughter was threatened with alot of violence last year where I had to be contacted by the police. She had a teacher that was telling the girls that they were fat, ugly, had bad hair and that he was going to teach them how to be true black, my daughter is not black. They are below standards for math, reading, social studies in my opion they have learned nothing about history, other than who Martin Luther King Jr is.

Myers Middle School
2025 East 52nd St, Savannah, GA  31404
Last modified Myers Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.