Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

Since the class sizes are big, the teachers don't have a lot of time to help students with classwork so it gets sent home.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I think my child's teacher was dishonest when she gave him an A in reading every report card and then he failed the SRI (state reading test) that spring. I had to hire a tutor and make him go to summer school for him to pass the 2nd grade and all year-long he made honor roll! If they are being dishonest to parents about how well your child can read, how are they teaching honesty?

MILITARY FAMILIES DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE! My children attended Pulaski for three years. It was VERY hard to get them into any program that would help them ( Speech, gifted, reading tutor ect). I've never seen so many children FAIL STATE TESTS AND REPEAT GRADES ( 5 children in my daughters 2nd grade class FAILED and got held back. Some of them got all A's and B's on their report cards). The teachers just give the kids good grades. The class sizes are too big. ( my son had 28 children in his kindergarten class. ) Some of the staff is very nice but stay away from the information specialist Ms. Pridgon, Mrs Hoyt, Mrs Jenkins, and Mrs Williams I decided to leave when the school because they forgot to put my 6 year old son on the bus to go home!!! A 5th grade teacher found him outside the front office by himself . Nobody apologized for putting him in danger.

I luv my school. It was so fun. 5th grade was the best we went on a overnight trip at the 4H center it was awesome. I will never forget u Pulaski even though I am going to Middle School This year.

The school is brand new. The principle is new and has great ideas that have been implemented and has brought the school the highest standard of education. GEP program is excellent. Dr. Simmons, a 4th grade teacher is the best teacher ever. She has helped my children to discover science and math.

Excellent school best teachers,is a new building, My children have great success with Dr. Simmons. Overall it is a great public school.

I have loved the new Pulaski Elementary since it got moved closer to base. The teachers are awesome (at least the ones my children have had). Ms. Foley, Ms. Busbee, Mrs. Thompson and one of their new additions Mrs. Manning have been super great with my children. Class to teacher ratio for kindergarten was a little off this year but the addition of a few more teachers and the super quick adjustment period for my child was amazing. Thanks so much to these awesome teachers.

This was a great elementary school. I went from prek-5. I loved all of my teachers, and all of my peers were friendly. My favorite part was recess. Many people don't know how fun a big field really is. We ran up the dirt hill, tried to climb the tree, and played dodgeball almost every day. The new building doesn't seem as fun, since there is none of what made the old building fun like the outdoorness. It was dangerous but fun and we didn't mind. I will always remember my best friends and cherish the memories.

My son went here last year. I moved out of their district to avoid this school. He was diagnosed with ADHD and impulsive issues. He also had an IQ score of 130. His teacher felt that she knew better than the psychologist. She would deny everything and rarely documented even though he started the IRT. She would get defensive easily and I caught her lying at meetings. The assistant principal never told the principal of the meetings we had and the issues that were discussed. I met him toward the end of the year, and he apologized for all this. But an apology doesn't help my son, it doesn't undo the scapegoating he had to enduring during the year. His school this year felt that he was a year behind socially, because his Pulaski teacher stuck him in a corner alone for most of the year. Maybe for an average, typical, what society concerns the normal child, this school will be good. But add a bit of difficulty into the equation and the school just can't handle it, or maybe they don't want too...I'm not sure which.

My son has autism & ADHD but the school is fighting me that he needs any special education services...we just got more documentation that he needs help from his dr & therapist but still this is not good enough. If you have a special needs child this is NOT the school for you!

Last modified Pulaski Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.