Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 24, 2016
Mrs Maxey!!! Her class was huge but she made every child fill loved and smart. Mrs Foley is a great teacher too!

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted January 24, 2016
Since the class sizes are big, the teachers don't have a lot of time to help students with classwork so it gets sent home.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted January 24, 2016
The school has a program to help military children with deployments but they have a problem with bullies.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 24, 2016
I think my child's teacher was dishonest when she gave him an A in reading every report card and then he failed the SRI (state reading test) that spring. I had to hire a tutor and make him go to summer school for him to pass the 2nd grade and all year-long he made honor roll! If they are being dishonest to parents about how well your child can read, how are they teaching honesty?

Pulaski Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2016
MILITARY FAMILIES DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE! My children attended Pulaski for three years. It was VERY hard to get them into any program that would help them ( Speech, gifted, reading tutor ect). I've never seen so many children FAIL STATE TESTS AND REPEAT GRADES ( 5 children in my daughters 2nd grade class FAILED and got held back. Some of them got all A's and B's on their report cards). The teachers just give the kids good grades. The class sizes are too big. ( my son had 28 children in his kindergarten class. ) Some of the staff is very nice but stay away from the information specialist Ms. Pridgon, Mrs Hoyt, Mrs Jenkins, and Mrs Williams I decided to leave when the school because they forgot to put my 6 year old son on the bus to go home!!! A 5th grade teacher found him outside the front office by himself . Nobody apologized for putting him in danger.

Posted June 05, 2014
I luv my school. It was so fun. 5th grade was the best we went on a overnight trip at the 4H center it was awesome. I will never forget u Pulaski even though I am going to Middle School This year.

Posted April 05, 2014
The school is brand new. The principle is new and has great ideas that have been implemented and has brought the school the highest standard of education. GEP program is excellent. Dr. Simmons, a 4th grade teacher is the best teacher ever. She has helped my children to discover science and math.

Posted April 05, 2014
Excellent school best teachers,is a new building, My children have great success with Dr. Simmons. Overall it is a great public school.

Pulaski Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2013
I have loved the new Pulaski Elementary since it got moved closer to base. The teachers are awesome (at least the ones my children have had). Ms. Foley, Ms. Busbee, Mrs. Thompson and one of their new additions Mrs. Manning have been super great with my children. Class to teacher ratio for kindergarten was a little off this year but the addition of a few more teachers and the super quick adjustment period for my child was amazing. Thanks so much to these awesome teachers.

Posted February 26, 2013
This was a great elementary school. I went from prek-5. I loved all of my teachers, and all of my peers were friendly. My favorite part was recess. Many people don't know how fun a big field really is. We ran up the dirt hill, tried to climb the tree, and played dodgeball almost every day. The new building doesn't seem as fun, since there is none of what made the old building fun like the outdoorness. It was dangerous but fun and we didn't mind. I will always remember my best friends and cherish the memories.

1001 Tibet Ave, Savannah, GA  31419
Last modified Pulaski Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.