Posted June 05, 2014
I luv my school. It was so fun. 5th grade was the best we went on a overnight trip at the 4H center it was awesome. I will never forget u Pulaski even though I am going to Middle School This year.

Posted April 05, 2014
The school is brand new. The principle is new and has great ideas that have been implemented and has brought the school the highest standard of education. GEP program is excellent. Dr. Simmons, a 4th grade teacher is the best teacher ever. She has helped my children to discover science and math.

Posted April 05, 2014
Excellent school best teachers,is a new building, My children have great success with Dr. Simmons. Overall it is a great public school.

Pulaski Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2013
I have loved the new Pulaski Elementary since it got moved closer to base. The teachers are awesome (at least the ones my children have had). Ms. Foley, Ms. Busbee, Mrs. Thompson and one of their new additions Mrs. Manning have been super great with my children. Class to teacher ratio for kindergarten was a little off this year but the addition of a few more teachers and the super quick adjustment period for my child was amazing. Thanks so much to these awesome teachers.

Posted February 26, 2013
This was a great elementary school. I went from prek-5. I loved all of my teachers, and all of my peers were friendly. My favorite part was recess. Many people don't know how fun a big field really is. We ran up the dirt hill, tried to climb the tree, and played dodgeball almost every day. The new building doesn't seem as fun, since there is none of what made the old building fun like the outdoorness. It was dangerous but fun and we didn't mind. I will always remember my best friends and cherish the memories.

Posted January 29, 2013
My son went here last year. I moved out of their district to avoid this school. He was diagnosed with ADHD and impulsive issues. He also had an IQ score of 130. His teacher felt that she knew better than the psychologist. She would deny everything and rarely documented even though he started the IRT. She would get defensive easily and I caught her lying at meetings. The assistant principal never told the principal of the meetings we had and the issues that were discussed. I met him toward the end of the year, and he apologized for all this. But an apology doesn't help my son, it doesn't undo the scapegoating he had to enduring during the year. His school this year felt that he was a year behind socially, because his Pulaski teacher stuck him in a corner alone for most of the year. Maybe for an average, typical, what society concerns the normal child, this school will be good. But add a bit of difficulty into the equation and the school just can't handle it, or maybe they don't want too...I'm not sure which.

Posted January 16, 2013
My son has autism & ADHD but the school is fighting me that he needs any special education services...we just got more documentation that he needs help from his dr & therapist but still this is not good enough. If you have a special needs child this is NOT the school for you!

Pulaski Elementary School 3

Posted March 03, 2011
I think the teachers are actually pretty good! My older daughter has attended k and first grade here and both of her teachers were great! My younger daughter is now in Pre k and her teacher is AMAZING! However, the school is in a questionable part of town, old and very out dated. The problem doesn't lie with the teachers, but with the administration. Someone mentioned that there would be a DoD school opening on base. This is part true. The school will be on base grounds, however it will not be considered a DoD school. They will have students from both on and off base attending. There are some concerns for this, but I do hope it works out well. I would rate the school three stars and the teachers five stars, the teachers that we have had (Ms. Deal, Ms. Kaplan and Ms. Ansley) have been absolutely amazing and would not want any ill rating to reflect their teaching ability. Perhaps the rating will change with the new building? As the classrooms will be more secure.

Posted November 28, 2010
Best Teachers in the State of GA, My son has attened Pulaski from pk-5th . This is the Only school that I have seen that treats Parents and Students like Family.

Posted August 23, 2010
I only have three things to say about this school and three things only.... BAD ... A$$ ... KIDS!!!!!!!!!

Pulaski Elementary School
5330 Montgomery St, Savannah, GA  31419
Last modified Pulaski Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Pulaski Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top