Posted March 02, 2010
The best decision I ever made, was to attent Jenkins Honors Academy. I have loved every minute of it. The teachers and staff are amazing and work to make our education top notch. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a fulfilling and challenging high school experience.

Jenkins High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My daughter graduated there and now my son is doing great there too! Excellent staff and academic standards.

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted November 06, 2008
Jenkins is a wonderful school! i would rather go to this school then any other school! H.V.J!

Posted April 25, 2008
H.V. Jenkins is a great school I would recommend it to anyone moving to Savannah. The curriculm is outstanding and the teachers are phenomenal.

Jenkins High School 2

Posted September 24, 2007

Posted July 27, 2007
I agree that Jenkins is a good high school. My daughter had some of the best teachers I could have ever imagined. We have moved away and my daughter stills studies her Spanish and is hooked on physical science!I liked the fact that her teachers really cared about her success.

Posted December 14, 2006
- a former student
I am not a parent either but I graduated from Jenkins in 2002 and it was a very good school. The school had very good teachers and administration and it was a very challenging school.

Posted April 14, 2005

Jenkins High School
1800 E De Renne Ave, Savannah, GA  31406
Last modified Jenkins High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jenkins High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top