Bad
Good

This is my son first year at school he's in pre-k and he's really enjoying himself everyday he comes home ready to tell me everything he's learned. He enjoys his teacher he talks about her everyday. On the weekend he ask if he can go to school. Overall in satisfied with the school and all they do.

Hodge Elementary has so far been a great experience for my son and our family. I was very nervous about him attending school. Even though he was just entering Pre-K, I wanted to make sure he was allowed to express himself in any way he saw fit. Shortly after entering Pre-K, my son's teacher picked up from him that he was an advanced learner. She informed the principal of this and now he takes Kindergarden English and Math! He loves to go to school everyday and enjoys telling me what he has learned or has done for the day. I know that Hodge is a good foundation for my child and this school will be a positive base for all the children who attends.

Hodge Elementary School is such a wonderful school. I was so worried about my child starting school but how blessed we were to send our daughter to that school. From 1st grade to 5th grade it has been an amazing journey. She has accomplished and learned so very much! She now a middle schooler and is advancing wonderfully. She is in the advanced classes and now taking Latin for High School credit. The learning foundation that she received from Hodge Elementary will never be forgotten. Thanks to Principal Donna Oliver and her extraordinary staff for giving my child such a great educational start. Patricia Frazier

Last modified Hodge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.