1 star

Posted June 13, 2014
Part 2(from 6/13/2014 review). If I had to purchase an RV to live in, to insure that my children attend a great school, I would! I am so glad that we are done with Haven Elementary. We are running and will NEVER LOOK BACK. Haven Elementary->->(Mini EAST SIDE HIGH) from the movie Lean on Me! Never Again, in life!

Posted June 13, 2014
This has been a very emotional roller coaster for me and my children. We were transferred from Isle of Hope to Haven, and I must say, BIG DIFFERENCE!!! My kids were bullied and my daughter's personal property was destroyed by one of her classmates. The kids at Haven are just out of control. Based on my observations, the teachers are fed up and simply just are not very passionate about helping the children. From a positive standpoint, the principal (2013-2014 term) was very kind and understanding. To my knowledge, this was her second year at Haven, in all fairness it will take an ARMY of administrators to help resolve Haven's issues. The children need love and lots of school and parental support, in which I feel that they are not receiving. My hearts goes out to everyone at this school. Recently, my daughter was place in the Special Education program, and I must say that this has been a long process. If I hadn't suggested the accommodations to support her I.E.P, she would not have received the appropriate services that she needed in order to achieve her academic goals. So basically, she would have had an I.E.P that would not have helped her successfully achieve any goals.Part 2->

Posted April 24, 2012
haven has very few teachers that care about what our kids are learning. they are concerned with test scores and don't care how many times your child gets left back to accomplish a good test score. they also have very limited resources for children to get ahead. my list goes on and on but i am not feeling this school at all

Haven Elementary School 0

Posted March 14, 2009
I love Haven Elementary School! My child is in Ms. Ellison's class, and she has learned so much from her. Mrs. Kicklighter and Ms. West are wonderful administrators.

Haven Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2008
Haven is a nurturing snd csring school. Students are taught to be sussessful in academics, life skills, and social skills.

Posted March 30, 2004

Haven Elementary School
5111 Dillon Ave, Savannah, GA  31405
Last modified Haven Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haven Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top