Posted September 28, 2014
This school sucks. Then again what school in this county does not. The majority of the schools in this county fail. The teachers can not control the students so that others in class can learn. The drop off stinks the parents/students think they can only get out the car at the little "red carpet" sidewalk slows the process there are no teachers helping to direct the flow traffic to ensure parents AMD students make in and out in a timely manner. They can not control the students in class. You wonder why you have a sorry rating maybe you should take a field trip to Bryan co. And take notes and higher teachers with a pair or gomafs and not be so scared to piss of the students and do their job. If the economy was not what it was forcing me to live and send my child to this system I promise they wouldn't be it. I struggled most of my kids schooling to stay out this county for a reason. Only a handful of schools are over a 5. Why is that. Test schools need serious improvement.

Posted August 06, 2014
The school is horrible! The maintenance of the entire school is very poor, most of the students have very little respect for others, including teachers, some of the teachers could care less about their students education, and how they run everything is just ridiculous! Out of all the schools I've been to, this is the worst. They said this was one of the best in the county?! I for one could say that it isn't one of the best. I do not recommend sending students to get their education here.

Posted October 28, 2012
This is the better of the schools in the district but I would never send another child there. They are defiantly not a military friendly school.

Windsor Forest High School 3

Posted November 07, 2011
School needs help! My son graduated from Windsor in 2008. My daughter went there from 2007-2010. I transferred her out of Windsor for her senior year due to the increased lack of respect that some of the students had towards teachers and other students. The school lost a great principle, and band director last year and another band director who left I believe in 2008 and transferred to another school. Once the school buckles down and takes care of the deliquents and disrespect, it can become a great school again!

Posted June 05, 2009

Posted February 22, 2008
I am a senior here at WFHS and have been attending it all 4 years. I Love it. The teachers take the innitiative to motivate the students and make sure their doing what they are supposed to be doing. I must say though, that the staff, especially the principle and the assistant principle, focus too much on what we look like rather than our academics. Many students end up leaving school early, going to ISS or returning to class late because of a shirt untucked or no ID. Its ridiculous. But like I said I love the school and I would recommend it.

Posted November 20, 2006

Posted October 11, 2006
- a former student
Winsor Forest high school is the best school in chatham county! I had an experience there and I loved it it's the best!

Windsor Forest High School 3

Posted June 19, 2006
WFHS is a very good school. The standards required are good.

Windsor Forest High School 2

Posted May 04, 2006
WFHS is one of the best in Chatham County, but the county's school system is horrible. The faculty worry more about how the students look more than how they are doing with academics.

Windsor Forest High School
12419 Largo Dr, Savannah, GA  31419
Last modified Windsor Forest High School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Windsor Forest High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top