Esther F. Garrison School Of Visual And Performing 4

Posted August 01, 2014
It is a good school. My only dislike is that I am not able to attend my children's functions at school all the time because it is always schedule during working hours between the hours of 9:00 am to 11:00 am. other than that I am glad my children are apart of the Esther Garrison School. Teachers are caring and custodians are so helpful to me and to my children. They are all interesting in making sure the children are happy healty and succeeding in all that Garrison has to offer. Thanks

Posted April 29, 2014
Esther .F. Garrison is a very good school . our sons teachers are grate.. Art teacher amazing ! our son loves his Wednesdays after school art program . we like SCAD involvement with the school grate mentors too ..Improvement ? we can't think of any needed at this time .

Posted September 04, 2013
I am the parent of three Garrison Gators all of whom excel academically. I can not commend this school enough for setting a standard of excellence in every child. Garrison was just awarded The Georgia School of Excellence Award and was number ONE in Highest Performance. I could not have made a better choice for my children's future.

Posted August 26, 2013
I made the great choice selecting this school for my child. When my husband and I started looking for a great school and hoping we would get a seat from the lottery, we were stressed, but it paid off so far.

Posted November 20, 2011
Don't be turned off by the '1' ranking. This website for some reason has not updated its rankings (which are primarily based on standardized testing) even though new 2011 CRCT scores came out this past summer. Garrison is currently in its 2nd year after being completely revamped (including new leadership, arts program, etc..). Last year was the first year since the changes had been implemented and the CRCT scores were as high (any in most cases higher) as any public elementary/middle school in the county. The atmosphere is positive; it is clear from walking around the beautiful school that the students seem happy to be there. PTA meetings are standing room only; the principle seems focused and ambitious. This is our first year at Garrison and so far so good - my child is thriving. Our teacher is organized, encouraging, and takes the time to make the classroom experience special and creative. The standards in our classroom are high. I'm sure the school is not perfect (what school is?), but Garrison seems to have a good thing going and we consider ourselves lucky to have gotten in. Anyone considering public schools in Chatham county should seriously consider Garrison.

Posted February 08, 2009

Posted April 05, 2008

Esther F. Garrison School Of Visual And Performing
649 W Jones St, Savannah, GA  31401
Last modified Esther F. Garrison School Of Visual And Performing is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Esther F. Garrison School Of Visual And Performing Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top