Savannah, GA

Posted June 20, 2014
Excellent Island school!! My family is very happy with the school and teachers! The Vet program is amazing.

Posted June 11, 2014
Wonderful Island school! We were very happy when the island opened a high school. We transferred from a local private school and couldn't of been happier with our decision! My children love going to school, which is a big deal!

Island's High School 1

Posted May 27, 2014
An absolute nightmare of a school. So unorganized, and the teachers are too lazy to make lesson plans so we end up sitting there all period. Its a joke honestly, where i was from in the northeast, my 6th grade year was more challenging from my one year experience with these slackers. The wost.part is, there isnt even soap in the bathrooms. Im sure the schools being built in Africa offer a better education than this circus. An abosolute joke of a school. Its a shame kids dont recieve a proper opportunity to learn, and this is coming from a one year 10th grade student.

Posted September 11, 2013
Islands offers an excellent environment for education by offering honors and advanced placement classes in all areas of study but with a focus on Science and Math. The teachers, staff an principal are excellent communicators to both parents and students and have formed an amazing team whose main goal is to educate your child for a future of success. The school has a welcoming environment and someone is always available to answer questions. They utilize technology in the best ways possible and create an advantage for their students to be able to communicate with teachers and staff more easily as well as having endless opportunities for expanding their resources. I could not be more pleased with my childs experience so far.

Posted November 16, 2012
Islands is a great school, I have been going here since it became the high school we all know and love as islands. The teachers are great, the studetns are good, the teachers here find ways to teach the standards in a fun way, that as us students we will understand and not be bored to death because of it. The althetics are coming along, as we all know you wont have the best teams right away it takes time. our volleyball team went to state, and our soccer team as well. All in all this school is great!

Posted October 24, 2012
Islands is in its third year of operation, and already the faculty and staff have established the school as one of the most attractive options in the area. The coursework is rigorous and well taught. I have seen my daughter's comprehension and retention of material skyrocket in her first year out of middle school. She is intrigued by the teachers, and feels excited to go every morning. The school is the home of a Biological Sciences program, which is also one of the most academically challenging magnet programs available in the entire school system. Although the school might be short on history, the structure of the place has been well designed and executed. We are optimistic about the future of our children's experiences at Islands High School.

Posted October 13, 2011
Islands High School is a great school. It is a new school but shows a lot of promise. My kids are new this year and so far we are impressed.

Island's High School
170 Whitemarsh Island Road, Savannah, GA  31410
(912) 395-2000
Last modified Island's High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Island's High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top