Savannah, GA

Shuman Elementary School 5

Posted August 15, 2013
this school is the best school in the world im actually a student but shuman elementary school is the best REALLY! the principle checks on us and see how we are doing then the students are great the teachers can teach they help kids exeed their score so If they miss the first time they take it again and try to do their best to exeed and the teachers all the staff and principles are very encouraging like when we feel down or feel like were not going to make it they encourage us and that's why I think this school is best thank you P.S I go at shuman 5th grade mrs Muhammad and my name is Bre'anna Rayneille Davis

Shuman Elementary School 5

Posted February 13, 2013
I love this school This year we have a new administrative staff , many new teachers and new PTA officers. The front office is friendly and the secretary knows most parents by name. The school garden is a model for the district and continues to educate children through hands on learning. Great things are happening at Shuman!

Shuman Elementary School 2

Posted March 29, 2012
I do not like this school at all. The teachers and faculty are great and do what they can but in many cases their hands are legally tied due to being a public school. The problem is with the students and the inability to control them. The major factor in this issue is the parents lack of disciple or care when their child is a problem. I would advise against this school and all of the other public schools in the area for the same reasons. Bottom line: Don't live in Savannah.

Shuman Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2011
Was not happy with the experience at all. My son felt alone and there was no one to help us find a solution. I have to place hi in anew school this year, due to my losing self confidence, his teacher's inability to control her class, and the principal lack of caring for the children in her charge. My oldest son is 27 and I have never seen such a lack of respect for children and there parents. I truly believe that in order for a child to learn it takes open communication between teacher and parent and without it a child will fail. I know next year will be better..

Shuman Elementary School
415 Goebel Ave, Savannah, GA  31404
Last modified Shuman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shuman Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top