Posted November 08, 2013
We have been apart of the RSTS family for almost 7 years. My son started attending in the 2nd grade he is now a gifted/high achiever 9th grader. My daughter has attended since Pre K. She is now a 3rd grader. When Ms. Frieson was principal it was a wonderful school. We did have moments when I was not happy with the environment. How ever, we now have Ms. Massey as our principal, and it is a great experience, again. Her prime objective is to make you as the parent feel comfortable to leave your child at RSTS. I love the teachers. I love the support staff. Some people do not like the neighborhood, but I feel like my daughter is safe, locked doors, screening of visitors, and verifing who is allowed to pick up the students.

Posted November 07, 2013
I am a parent of a Kindergartener and it is important for me to add a new post as I think many parents searching for a quality school cannot receive enough information; especially on RSTS. Our family has been pleased with the attention our DD receives in class and after school. The principal, Ms. Massey, is kind, loving, friendly and cares for her student body, teachers and parents. She ALWAYS makes time to speak to you. I am always impressed with the teachers who know my DD in other grade levels. It is a small school and a close community. Ms. Thomas keeps a great parent center and is extremely helpful. Overall, we are thrilled that our kiddo has an opportunity for a great start in a school district that is not rated as high. I should also say that the students have been kind and friendly as well. Really, a great pleasure to be here. Kudos to all.

Robert Shaw Theme School 1

Posted April 24, 2012
I would have to say the school was great, but started going slowly downhill since Ms.Fryson left. The bulling and general annoying students started to increase and this is from a former student who got bullied herself. I used to love school and I got all A's . But as soon as the bulling got out of control my grades started to slip and i was soon getting B- 's, instead of A+'s . I was going from straight 3's on the CRCT's to mostly 2's. If I had to I would recommend you go somewhere else.

Posted May 25, 2010
Robert Shaw Theme School is a wonderful school for all our children. I am so very excited to share my opinion because I have never regret a day that my child has attended there with prefect attendance for the last six years. Robert Shaw staff teaches, A great education, excellent conduct and respect for others and others things, will take you down the right path.

Posted July 27, 2009

Robert Shaw Theme School 4

Posted November 10, 2008
Principle Fryson+ Highly Motivated Teachers & Staff+Supportive PTA+High Achieving Students & Parents=4 STARS

Posted November 03, 2008
rsts is hands on one of the best school I have three boys that attend this school its very challenging parents involvement is wonderful I would recommend this school to any parents you have to experience to believe it.

Robert Shaw Theme School 4

Posted September 30, 2008

Robert Shaw Theme School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
RSTS is an awesome school because of the teachers and parents. If you think about it you are your child's first teacher and having a teacher that really cares for your child plays a very important role in their education. Teachers and parents keep up the great work!

Posted July 08, 2008
I have two kids that attend RSTS along with my cousin. I really love RSTS down from the principal to the kids. The level of teaching the kids is excellencent. I would recommend RSTS to any parent. My oldest son (going to the 2nd grade) is in the chess club (9th place in the national this year April 2008 the only elementary school at the tournment way to go tigers) and the gifted program. The youngest is following right behind him. The mandortary parent involvement I love. We are looking forward to this year. Way to go Ms. Frison, the staff and the kids. TNewton

Robert Shaw Theme School
385 Glendale Rd, Scottdale, GA  30079
Last modified Robert Shaw Theme School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert Shaw Theme School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top