Senoia, GA

Posted May 13, 2014
We have enjoyed Eastside and it's staff over the last several years and will do so for a few more. Mrs. Munson is a wonderful principal. The teachers have been great. I just wish more parents would get involved. The PTO does a good job with limited volunteers.

Posted May 25, 2012
My oldest daughter is an upcoming 5th grader at Eastside and my yougest daughter will start Pre-K this fall. I absolutely LOVE Eastside and Mrs. Munson is the BEST!! She is very involved with the day to day activities and truley cares about each and every one of the students. I also love that it is a small, family school!

Posted August 01, 2010
THE TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE VERY CARING AND DO THEIR JOBS WELL. FOR A SCHOOL TO DO WELL, THE PARENTS HAVE TO TAKE AN ACTIVE PART IN THEIR CHILDS EDUCATION. CRCT TESTING BEGINS IN THE HOME AND WITH THE PARENTS. EASTSIDE DOES THEIR PART! SO GLAD THAT MY CHILDREN GO TO THIS GREAT SCHOOL.

Eastside Elementary School 0

Posted March 29, 2010
I have been privileged to enjoy the past 6 years at Eastside. Mrs. Munson is AWESOME. She has had a great first year at Eastside. Mrs. Mary, the school counselor, has become an invaluable tool in understanding and working with my children. I am looking forward to the next 4 years at Eastside. Thanks to everyone who makes this school so special.

Eastside Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2009
In response to the previous review, I must dissagree. You obviously don't know what you are taking about. I have 2 sons who went to Eastside and for 13 years I have got to know the staff very well. My youngest also had problems with the CRCT test, but he overcame it. If you have a need to point a finger, them look into a mirror and point away. This school has wonderful teachers and staff. You would see that if you volunteered more. If your child is not living up to the expectations of this school, then go somewhere else, and let the ones who want to be there get their education. As for the principal..she's new!! Give her a chance. She's really nice when you get to know her. Gina Martin is the best Asst. Principal that Eastside could have asked for. Get to know them. Stacy Bedingfield, parent

Eastside Elementary School 3

Posted July 04, 2009
Eastside used to be a good school. My daughter did well, but overall they're struggling academically. A lot of kids failed the CRTC. Discipline only appears to consists of threats and write-ups. The princiapl is awful, very bad attitude, any issues with your child you're on your own & the school board will not address anything to do with her as they say she runs the school. Safety is now an issue. A few years ago they were great, but something has definitely changed. Older kids may do ok since they can tell you what's going on, but not younger ones who are helpless and you can't be there all the time. This is what we pay for?!?!?

Eastside Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2007

Posted May 10, 2007
I have 2 children at Eastside. I love this school. They Principal is awesome and will do whatever it takes to make your child fill speical. The classes are small and it is very hands on. I would definetly consider this school if you are moving to the area.

Posted November 07, 2004

Posted September 13, 2004
It is a wonderful school. My children have learn-ed so much. The teachers are great and they really care about each child they teach. It has been a blessing to my family.

Eastside Elementary School
1225 Eastside School Rd, Senoia, GA  30276
Last modified Eastside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastside Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top