Sharpsburg, GA

Lee Middle School 2

Posted August 04, 2013
Okay I was a student at lee and I absolutely hated the school. Its was all about sports and if we won last nights game. Some teachers just didn't care and staff members were rude. They of were a lot bullying and teasing. Fights every month in school and on the buses. If you are a student and you are about to attend Lee middle school please don't hang out with the wrong crowd. Its all about who out hang out with.

Posted March 21, 2013
Poor communication between teachers and staff. Tolerant of bullies and good ole boy system. School claims to be excellent but is giving out awards for showing up. Both of my children were not challanged, they were not given academic supports when needed. I felt shuffled around when I had a question and teachers do not respond. All activities are centered around students who excel in sports. Tired of hearing principal Haeberlin brag about how awesome the school is all the time and bark at parents for can donations so he can brag about another record. Extremely dismissive attitude from administration.

Lee Middle School 4

Posted December 15, 2012
While there appears to frequently be an over-emphasis on athletics and awards, we are grateful to have found Lee. Our boys love the school, the teachers and the cafeteria! We have found the teachers and the administration to be willing partners in our children's education - never hesitating to engage in discussions about how they could improve.

Posted February 06, 2012
Cliques, poor overall academic performance, discouraged teachers who can't wait to get out every day and an administration that tends to tolerate bullying.

Posted September 07, 2011
My children have been to many different schools in different states and this is by far the worst school experience we've ever had. If your child is special needs I would go to a better rated school district that has the services. There are a few good teachers at Lee but they just don't have the time. Even my son's ABA Therapist who went into the school with him every week told us she didn't care for the school or how the VP handles things. After two years we moved and are now dealing with a fabulous district that takes care of special needs kids and ironically, we've not had one single problem.

Posted June 23, 2010
Great place to work. Good teachers to work with. Great academic team. Building is well kept and clean.

Posted May 25, 2010
Attending Lee has been a wonderful, positive experience for my son. I have only positive comments about Dr. Heaberlin. He is a positive leader for all students of various interests. Teachers in any school admire students who are willing to work, earn their grades, and who are well behaved, so is the case at Lee. My son does play football. He is big, and he is good. He also earns every second of playing time he gets. If he was not good he would not play. The football coaches pick the best, as they should, that is their job, not parents. If any athlete works hard and makes the cut, then by all means play and win. Keep up the great work Lee Middle. Keep up the great work Lee Middle School students.

Lee Middle School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
This school has been good for my student. One thing I have to complain about is the fact that the principal does give more time and emphasis on sports than any other type of extra curricular activities. My second complaint is about some of the teachers do play favorites to certain students. Last complaint is about football and they also pick favorites. If you are big and want to play you got a spot also if mom or dad or both constantly come you have a better chance to make the team.

Posted February 17, 2009

Lee Middle School 0

Posted January 28, 2009
My daughter is in her 3rd year at Lee, the principal is the back bone of the school. The teachers are wonderful, hard working caring individuals. I am so glad to be a part of this school Thanks Lee Middle.

Lee Middle School
370 Willis Rd, Sharpsburg, GA  30277
Last modified Lee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top