Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 20, 2016
i was a student at king springs for 5 years!there is art,music,PE,science,and more fun intresting things there.there are all sorts of cool clubs too!i would definitely recommend your kids or children to go to this school!

Posted February 16, 2016
My daughter attends this school and the entire staff is GREAT! Excellent programs and activities for the students and a lot for parent involvement.

Posted March 12, 2015
I specifically chose King Springs after hearing that they provided STEM classes and have a very involved PTA. I also went here as a young child and it just felt so familiar and an excellent choice for my 2nd year old son. I transitioned him from private school and the curriculum is just as rigorous and keeps him on his toes. The extracurricular after-school activities are a great program for the students. Thank you faculty and wonderful parent-helpers that contribute. Great school... too bad the neighboring middle school does not have the same reviews.

Posted April 13, 2014
My son entered Kindergarten for the 2013-2014 school year. We absolutely love King Springs. He is appropriately challenged and gets individual and group attention. The PTA is very active which is great. The principal cares a ton about the kids and school. She is a great leader.

Posted April 08, 2014
My school is excellent! We LOVE King Springs. We came to King Springs in 2012 for 1st grade. We transferred from Argyle's school district. What a huge difference! The staff truly cares about the kids. My daughter is growing into a great student and person. The quality of the families is phenomenal! The parents and PTA are very supportive and friendly. I wish they would just build a middle school on top of Kings Springs so my child wouldn't have to leave!

Posted April 02, 2014
King Springs Elementary School is by far one of the best schools I have ever been acquanited with. I am the Grandmother of two students at this school. I have never seen such caring and loving staff with a Principal and Assistant Principal that always haas the BEST INTEREST OF ALL STUDENTS. I always enjoy visiting my daughter so I can go to my Grandchildren's school to enjoy a program, visit them at lunch or go to an after school program. I have traveled all over the U. S. and my children attended many schools. I rate King Springs Elementary School #1. My grandchildren have excelled and when they have issues to overcome the teachers and staff have helped them exceed in all areas I know they are very deserving of winning $5,000. Go visit them. You will feel like you are visiting with your family everytime you walk in the doors of this amazing school! I wish my grandchildren could stay there for 12 years not just 5 years...

Posted February 03, 2014
Our son is in first grade and began King Springs in kindergarten and we couldn't be happier. We moved to this community for the purpose of putting our son in a diverse environment committed to providing our child with the best education a public school can offer. King Springs has met all of our expections and beyond. The staff and administration are dedicated to making this the best school in West Cobb and have achieved this by far. The PTA involvement is outstanding and we definitely feel a strong sense of community. Our son has excelled and looks forward to going to school every day and we look forward to our youngest starting kindergarted there next year.

King Springs Elementary School 2

Posted January 14, 2014
While the focus on the school is high academic numbers, they are lacking in courteousness, compassion, and warmth. The administrators are cold and not very friendly. When I walk into the front office, all the staff just stares as if I have two heads. I speak but am not greeted in return. I understand it's been a long day dealing with children (i work in a hospital with mentally ill patients but i always smile-fake it til you make it as they say) but you should always at least speak, especially to parents and other vistors. I'm not sure if it's prejudice, reacism, or just plan rudeness. Some of the teachers are friendly and it's obvious they enjoy what they do, but a large majority are just....cold. My niece has come home on several occasions and has told us she overheard her teachers saying mean things about some of the kids in her class. That is not exceptable in my opinion. If you need to vent, vent without the kids around. King Springs may have high marks for academics but has low marks for caring. Looking into moving just to change school zones.

Posted September 11, 2013
Such a great school with great leadership! My 6 year old is very happy there.

King Springs Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2013
We have been in another county for almost 3 years.... Struggling to feel connected to our new, highly rated, school 's administration. We are a number there. Not enough space here to share the balls that have been dropped. We miss King Springs. We were cared for, academically and personally. Excellent teacher experiences (awesome librarians!) and the administration is engaged and responsive. They raised a flag for us, in kindergarten, (dyslexia) in the form of early intervention. Fancy new school has denied and delayed... kicked the can down the road, until we force their hand. Grrrrr!

King Springs Elementary School
1041 Reed Rd Se, Smyrna, GA  30082
Last modified King Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.