Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted February 28, 2016
Moved my family from California and have two kids attending Partee. So far this school have been God sent. Wonderful experience for me and my children. Very approachable Principal and front office staff. The teachers are hands on and bring out the best in my children. Mrs Noel, Mrs Arnold, Mr Human and Mrs Hill get all my praise. Thank you.

Partee Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2016
I am a Parent at this school, I had applied for a day leave for my daughter, the teacher called my husband and informed that leave cannot be approved and hung up. They could have informed that in a polite way. Teachers are very rude.

Partee Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2015
This school can improve immensely when the whole focus is redirected from test scores to educating the whole child.

Posted January 16, 2015
This school is amazing! Dr lynch, Mrs Robertson, Mr Gillard, Mrs. Arnold, Mrs Holtzman, Ms Barber and Ms. Warwiorka are fantastic teachers and Administrators. Dr Lynch came into an underperforming school and after only a few years worked with the staff, students and parents to make it one of the best schools in Gwinnett County. This is a title one school that watches out for the kids and gives them all opportunities to succeed. The only drawback were some of the parents and their inability to control their children's behavior and expecting miracles from teachers that have 20+ kids to teach (not babysit).

Partee Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2014
Dr Rush was a bully to both kids and staff. I hope the school improves now that she is gone.

Posted May 23, 2014
I'm a parent at this school and I have to say, this school is the best experience I have had in my life. The students are great and the teachers are the best!

Posted April 22, 2014
I apologize because I intended to give partee's school and staff 5 stars and accidentally gave them only one. Again, If your children a fortunate enough to attend Partee, Mr. Graham, Mrs. Kay and Mrs. Barber are wonderful teachers!

Partee Elementary School 2

Posted November 20, 2013
Overall, the school is good. The principal is attentive to listening to parents. Teachers work hard at this school. Some of the classes seem overloaded with challenging . The school went through a lot of changes because I see a lot of new people this year. Support teachers are back in the classroom or left the school. Veteran teachers left . I question teacher morale, for this reason teacher quality is rated 3. If teachers are unhappy, instruction may be taking a dip unless micromanaged.

Posted September 29, 2013
I would like to thank Partee elementary the principal, the teachers, the cafeteria staff, the environmental staff, The PTA and anyone else that I may have left out I would also like to thank you I have a first grader who started in kindergarten I have a middle school student that they prepared well and may I add that she's doing very well Dr Lynch will go above and beyond to help a parent thank you Partee for being my extended family

Partee Elementary School 1

Posted September 27, 2013
Principal of this school bullies the Teachers Students and Parents not good person at all.

Partee Elementary School
4350 Campbell Rd, Snellville, GA  30039
Last modified Partee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.