Posted November 23, 2014
Teachers in this school need to understand that rigor is not making lessons hard for students. Students become frustrated and disengaged when they are given work that they haven't been taught and don't understand. This can lead to discipline problems. Students need challenges with constant checks for understanding and re-teaching for mastery.. They come to school to be taught, not constantly criticized.or graded down.

Posted July 31, 2014
Dr Rush was a bully to both kids and staff. I hope the school improves now that she is gone.

Posted May 23, 2014
I'm a parent at this school and I have to say, this school is the best experience I have had in my life. The students are great and the teachers are the best!

Posted April 22, 2014
I apologize because I intended to give partee's school and staff 5 stars and accidentally gave them only one. Again, If your children a fortunate enough to attend Partee, Mr. Graham, Mrs. Kay and Mrs. Barber are wonderful teachers!

Partee Elementary School 2

Posted November 20, 2013
Overall, the school is good. The principal is attentive to listening to parents. Teachers work hard at this school. Some of the classes seem overloaded with challenging . The school went through a lot of changes because I see a lot of new people this year. Support teachers are back in the classroom or left the school. Veteran teachers left . I question teacher morale, for this reason teacher quality is rated 3. If teachers are unhappy, instruction may be taking a dip unless micromanaged.

Posted September 29, 2013
I would like to thank Partee elementary the principal, the teachers, the cafeteria staff, the environmental staff, The PTA and anyone else that I may have left out I would also like to thank you I have a first grader who started in kindergarten I have a middle school student that they prepared well and may I add that she's doing very well Dr Lynch will go above and beyond to help a parent thank you Partee for being my extended family

Posted September 27, 2013
Principal of this school bullies the Teachers Students and Parents not good person at all.

Posted October 31, 2012
My child just started Kindergarten. I was somewhat concerned about this whole idea of starting school. However, the school environment, the teachers and Dr. Lynch the principal who is always available and present made me feel very comfortable. I am very happy with my child's teacher, she is very involved and caring of each individual child. My child is also already involved in extra curricular activities. It feels like the school has always something nice planned for the students to make learning fun and to keep them in school.

Posted July 18, 2012
this school and staff have really improved, and we LOVE it.....kids are excited about going to school, can you believe it!.....this school is really under rated...but most reviews were from a long time ago......

Posted January 21, 2011
The staff is so friendly, I moved here from Michigan and i have never found more of hard working friendly people, the things they have to keep parents involved its great.

Partee Elementary School
4350 Campbell Rd, Snellville, GA  30039
Last modified Partee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Partee Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top